Cláudio - Palmeiras

Barnetboyz

Ok this is more a is he any good type of thread as i have just agreed to sign him for my AFC Toast squad (costing £3M) and gonna partner him with Murphy..

Now i fully expect him to destroy both Blue Square North & Blue Square Premier

Screenshot

10142008173539wp7.th.jpg

anybody seen him to be a premiership type player? brazilian international etc

claudiovg2.jpg

w1024.png

Thats him on my game in 2018 looks like he can become pretty good as I am sure he will develope better with your team than with the AI.

historyclaudioqw7.jpg

w1024.png

I know he is only in Brazil but this history is impressive if he can score there then surely you are on to a winner. Let me know how he does I am interested as I might sign him for my Shakhtar team, never heard of him before. Hope this helps.

His history looks amazing, I'm not convinced by his stats but if he performs like that for a medium quality team in Brazil imagine him in lower league England!

AcidBurn

Yes, AFC Toast is a created game, made by McNugget IIRC. They're in the BSN, have a rep of about 2900 and a high budget.

So lot's of top players sign for them, hence Daryll Murphy playing in the BSN!

thought i might give a update about his progress so far (as acidburn asked if i could)

has so far played 32 games and has 39 goals to his name, he is very capable of being very clinical with his finishing

Sounds like he is playing brilliantly then, good to hear as his history on my game makes him seem like an ace player. Went to get him on another game of mine but his finishing was only 10 so I didnt bother.

Archived