[Suggestion] When offering player for loan should be able to specify which countries & leagues

The Laughing Man

My suggestion is quite simple. When you offer players on loan it should be possible to restrict which countries/ leagues you will allow them to go to.

There are many reasons that this would be helpful:

- Work permits - if a player has already been on loan to a club in e.g. Portugal, then you may well want them to return to a club in that league to continue working towards their passport.

- Home player status - you may only be willing to send a player to clubs in the same nation so that they can continue to work towards their home grown status

- Bias towards active leagues - personally I will only loan players to clubs in a an active league

If I offer a decent young player on loan, I will often get 50 offers from clubs looking to take him. It is extremely laborious to then go through declining 30 or more of the offers because they are in league you are not interested in loaning to. For me this is easily the most tedious part of the game, and as I typically have several players who I am interested in loaning out it really makes the summer transfer season drag out.

Archived