Football Manger 2017 Special Edition

i recently got this and have installed the game and touch on my computer as i got the disc, however when it comes to trying to play on my tablet the game is in the library but is telling me i must pay £14.99 for it. Why should i have to pay for this again when i have already bought the special edition, nobody is going to play touch on a desktop when they have the full game. This is an absolute money making con which i have seen happen to many people and you have many angry buyers!!!

• SI Staff

Touch on PC and tablet are two separate games it's just that touch PC is included with the purchase of the full game. If you then purchase FM Touch on tablet you can cross save across to the PC version and continue your game. I apologise if the information did not seem clear and hope this answers your question. 

Thanks 

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2016 at 19:56, Dockerbk said:

i recently got this and have installed the game and touch on my computer as i got the disc, however when it comes to trying to play on my tablet the game is in the library but is telling me i must pay £14.99 for it. Why should i have to pay for this again when i have already bought the special edition, nobody is going to play touch on a desktop when they have the full game. This is an absolute money making con which i have seen happen to many people and you have many angry buyers!!!

It's not a con, you bought the PC Version, so you are not paying for it again if you pay the £14.99 that will be for the Tablet version, it's clearly a misunderstanding on your part and those many others.

As for the bit in bold, I think you will find a lot of people play the touch/classic version on PC, I do because I prefer the streamlined game and I want unlimited seasons plus the ability to add/remove leagues.

• 3 months later...

I might be a bit daft but I bought the full pc version, yet I don't seem to have the touch version. Last year it was an option when starting a new career but now I don't seem to find that option to start a touch career. What am I doing wrong? 

On 30/12/2016 at 00:34, Adam Bell said:

Touch on PC and tablet are two separate games it's just that touch PC is included with the purchase of the full game. If you then purchase FM Touch on tablet you can cross save across to the PC version and continue your game. I apologise if the information did not seem clear and hope this answers your question. 

Thanks 

Adam

Well then, this is misleading information then??! 

Archived