Ability to SACK players/put them on garden leave for misconduct (A La Joey Barton)

HalfGreenHalfBlue

In a few recent saves like Rangers did with Joey  Barton I've signed players on free transfers on big wages who've ended up not trying, going AWOL or openly disrespecting my authority. I've been unable to discipline them adequately or strongly enough under the limitations of the game. They are on big long term contracts alienating/disharmonizing the rest of the squad with no interest in playing and the game has little scope to deal with this problem.

Could the game not allow us to report this behaviour to the board to be dealt with internally through a disciplinary procedure with the ultimate penalty being able to rip up that players contract without compensation (Like Adrian Mutu/Bosnich at Chelsea) or as in Barton's case as Rangers through mutual agreement at a knockdown price? This could also be integrated into the media element of the game when asked why players are misbehaving by  being able to ride through the questions with 'its being deal with internally' like Mark Warburton dealt and answered the Joey Barton issue.

@Neil Brock

• 10 months later...

Archived