[FM17] Trip around Asia & Oceania

SlobaFMB

asia-map.gif

Trip around Asia & Oceania

Sorry for my grammar in advance. I start one save in Asia every year. I like Asia countries. This year I create save with all countries from AFC and OFC Zone. I have ambition to win all leagues in both zone. I start this career unemployed.

DTjEARL.png

In every my career I start without licences and with worst reputation. In this Football Manager I for now play with Blackburn, FC Partizan Belgrade and some national teams.

ylMgMOI.png

I love maps like @Makoto Nakamura. My save start in Syria. On my desk was more than ten offers, and some of them is very serious for my reputation on start but I turned them down (few clubs from J2 league with good reputation) and choice harder way. I accepted offer from Al-Jaish SC (Syria)

kzKrTwA.png

In regular season I have sixteen games. First three from both groups go in final stage for title. In final stage teams play each other once.

abbasiyyin_stadium06.jpg 

pWhCK9x.png

For end of this post I show you stadium of my club and my players. Just look at age of my players. This is like home for old people. :D 

220px-Asian_Football_Confederation_(logo 220px-Oceania_Football_Confederation_log

Adventure can start...

|| HALL OF FAME  ||

History

2016- / Al-Jaish (SYR)

Career Achievements

2016 Syrian Super Cup 

Career Stats

Games Played (26)

Games Won (15)

Games Drawn (5)

Games Lost (6)

Goals For (55)

Goals Against (32)

Goal Difference (23)

Win Percentage (57%)

13 minutes ago, Raware said:

Good to see another save in Asia :thup:  Good luck.

Have you created the additional leagues like Syria yourself or have you downloaded them?

I downloaded. I think maybe more realistic if I not use my updates.  Use leagues from @claassen and from Russian Football Manager Community also. 

Thanks. I need good luck. :)

25 minutes ago, sherwinriga said:

What are the nations that are also downloadable from the Russian Football Manager Community?

Some countries from Asia before few days not included in claassen megapack so I downloaded them from Russian FM Community. Example is Chinese Taipei.

22 minutes ago, Deisler26 said:

Good luck dude!

Thanks. :)

syria_map_flag_by_britannialoyalist-d99z 200px-Al-Jaish_Damascus_logo.PNG 

Transfers

Qq2EcGN.png

Players outside of Syria don't want to come to this league so I can only buy domestic players. In winter transfer window I bought some domestic big names...

la1vu2H.png

nxoMoxr.png

F1P6IRT.png

Fixtures (League)

EFdctDh.png

Table - Regular season

Op0F8yz.png

Table - Playoff

XPA1VwD.png

I didn't have any luck in last three games. But I have problems with my players. More than ten players retired at end of this season, and few players don't want to extend contract because they want to play in bigger clubs. I don't know if I'm staying in Syria. I hope board gives me a new contract.

Domestic Cup

S0EAvXJ.png

Domestic Super Cup

xCHI68J.png

Asian Champions League Qual.

jr6yflO.png

Good news

hr7KPuT.png

In the future I will write more offen. :) 

syria_map_flag_by_britannialoyalist-d99z200px-Al-Jaish_Damascus_logo.PNG

In (1) - Out (2) - Retired (3)

WMObVnw.png

oZXvMCI.png

lK2FO50.png

Transfer window was exhausting. I spent a lot of time searching for suitable replacements for every position because at the end of the last season I had six players left and two of those players weren't sure if they wanted to stay because they desired to leave the club or they thought the club wasn't strong enough. As I brought a lot of new players that had a certain set of skills I got Malki to renew his contract. Malki is considerd to be one of the best players in Syria. Hopefully this season he avoids injuries. A lot of players have retired. Couple of players also left the club. Next I'm going to show you all the players I brought to the team.

ASSyOTm.png

9GwXXbx.png

T8aU23N.png

ftFXKcy.png

6HdsmPG.png

OdgrU2T.png

akQGxN8.png

zLgi2Ay.png

NB0Ym8i.png

Pkr8YeH.png

XPGgBik.png

akFKGxL.png

xBk0Nhh.png

nhuBazR.png

n2BMfn8.png

Crazy transfers for a team in Syria! Retirement of players may lead them to coaching a Syrian team in their own league system soon.

I think "Where are they now?" should be included on what happened to the players left because once Syria is done, I would want to see how the players of Al-Jaish doing.

Good luck in the second season.

Archived