433 Klopp's Liverpool Tactic (Mister Vitz Superb version)!!!

Hello Guys,
I'm Mister Vitz and I play Football Manager since I was a kid,

I always loved to recreate tactics from real coaches and this time I decided to reacreate Klopp's Liverpool!

I've watched many Liverpool games this season, and I tried to do something similar adapted to FM 17.

It's a super mobile 433 with the players always creating opportunities and exploting free spaces!
The team is always focused on scoring and pressing as much as it's possible, doing a tight Marking and doing everything to get the ball back as fast as they can.

Match preparation: Offensive/deffensive Movement deppending on the opponent that youre gonna face.

I dind't change the set pieces, but I managed to score many goals even so. But its up to you, be free to change them if you want tongue.gif

What do you need:

GK - A Normal Goalkeeper, the best you can Get!

Full Backs - Fast, Good Positioning and Off the ball, Teamwork and Work Rate. The higher the mental attributes the better! (ex: Clyne, Jetro Williems, Cancelo...)

DC's - Strong players, with the capacity to mark tight and tackle! They should also be fast if possible! (ex: Süle, Calum Chambers, Mauricio Lemos, Jorge Mere...)

Defensive Midfielder: A strong player but also with some pass skills and technique in order to start creating your game. (ex: Bazoer, William Carvalho....)

Deep Lying Playmaker: A guy capable of controling the game's tempo and creative as well. (ex: Ward-Prowse, Rossiter...)

Advanced Playermaker: Your most talent player on the midfield, passing the ball, with hight technique, and capable fo dribbiling too. (ex: Lallana, Oliver Torres, Carles Aleña...)

False 9: A guy capable of roaming the pitch, trying to find space and creating opportunities to the other players and to himself! (ex: Firmino, Luan, Alan .... )

Results:

Won the premier league, and both cups with Liverpool, won the championhip with Leeds, and everything with FC Porto.

Once again I recommend you guys to watch the posted video so you can understand a little bit better how does the tactic work!

EXPLANATION OF THE TACTIC!

I Highly recommend you guys to watch the video above, it's my quick explanation about how does the tactic work and its main principles !!!

Link to Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8di929...928603E13B.fmf
Waiting for your feedback!

sLaZC.png

siSvM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived