BADGE Knap 343 (17.2)

oh Man , the game is broken now

i won the Ligue 2 the first year with Rc Lens with asymetric tactic and Coupe de la Ligue against PSG

i switch to this one(on the first page) after few game in Ligue 1 and OMG .....  

First season L2/CDL

Tactics Knap asymetric

Spoiler

class L2.jpgcalendrier.jpgfinal paris.jpg20170106161751_1.jpg

Season 2 L1(not finish)

Tactics KnapAsymetric/Phantom first ten games and after it's 343KnapBadge

Spoiler

20170108023256_1.jpg20170108140405_1.jpg20170108140443_1.jpg

Remove the SS position and change to this set up with DLF moved over.

Other options would be to change to the TW tactic or KNAPHAMMER also works on defensive.

Many other steps can be taken but try WBs to defend is the easiest to kill the game.

Manchester City_  Overview-10.png

Hi. Your tactics are awesome, been using them since fm 14. this year im doing a lower league save, but im struggling with consistency with my own formations. which tactic would you recommend, im starting in the vanarama north. here is the current formation ive made that im using.

Screenshot (8).png

Any of the tactics should work in lower league, just finding a formation to suit squad. The DG tactics can be changed to suit players available or Knaphammer can be used from defensive to standard if perhaps a weaker team in league.

In FM16 with Margate I changed tactic every 3 games and  still won league so it is possible to be flexible in the lower leagues.

the asymmetric looks good think that will work with lower league? worst part about lower league is the slow ass defenders, literally dealing with defenders with 5 pace and 5 acceleration, like watching them running through treacle!

I would say 442s are not the most reliable this year, so may not be your tactic. If you put it on a download I can have a look.

I tend to use cover with CB s so may help with lack of pace, but you will always get caught at this level by pace.

Asymmetric tactic is working great with Stuttgart for me in 2.Bundisliga. The one issue I have is the SS just doesn't play/grade well. Hasn't really contributed anything assist or goal-wise. Thinking about trying a trequartista in that position instead.

6 hours ago, knap said:

I would say 442s are not the most reliable this year, so may not be your tactic. If you put it on a download I can have a look.

I tend to use cover with CB s so may help with lack of pace, but you will always get caught at this level by pace.

thanks man, yea ill try upload one for you to take a look at. ill put a link up in this message. in the meantime i might even try out one of your 3 at the back formations if 442's arent great

Counter 442_92055F68-2245-4CF8-9C6A-278BFB437092.fmf

1 hour ago, knap said:

Try attacking much higher tempo

Will do thanks.

Rock solid at the back this tactic, I have cancelled out (so neither are selected) the WB's and the risky pass options, it reverts the passing to mixed which seems to keep better possession

• 3 weeks later...

Knap,

I'm still using this and am still successful, Won the Prem & EFL cup in 3rd season (Lost in FA cup final on pens to Man U) with this tactic

Think you should re visit and run more tests as on a defensive side it is rock solid, attacking we could score more, but I have in season 4 asked the front three to shoot more often rather than walk it in (Which is the frustrating Arsenal way normally)

Not found better tactic yet

C

LS are mostly down to Park the Bus no passing option. If you have players that can handle LS then worth a try on a player by player basis. No harm in playing to players strengths if monitored.

Trying to update most of the tactics to gain a few more pts.

• 1 month later...

I have done a 17.33.1 version and will post later, but never advise changing if winning.

I'm not a big fan of the IWB but just something thAT works with the current ME

• 3 weeks later...

Knap, just wanted to say thank you for helping me out and giving me some quality advice and tips. I have mithered you through PM and you were more than helpful and pointed me in the direction of this beast of a tactic. Like I said in the PM's, I have only used it with Man City, but the tactic looks solid all round. great football and as I said, all round just a solid tactic. I know before everyone starts I am using it with City, But the tactic wasnt even fully fluid and I battered United and Chelsea with it. :applause:

Archived