Make player experience deeper and "smarter"

ZOXEXIVO

1)  I think that current player hidden attributes must be expanded for more smarter player and team behavour.

Example: Player graduate youth academy at club Rocha F.C (Uruguay Lower League) and (Sorry for bad example) - I move it to Barcelona on loan (with Ingame Editor) (It possible in real life if player meet/friend with someone in head of club). 

He auto moved to Barcelona B and played some matches. And he returned back!

Now, in small club, for all players he must be idol, that was in Barcelona. He include in all mathes in squad, even club have better (by attributes) other players.

Current attributes as World Reputation, Current and Home + (Favorite person e.t.c) very is effective if player play real mathes with success results. But it is so shallow datalayer.

I like play this game with watching some silulation strategies and want diversity in (club < - > player) interaction.

I want to see, that club behaviour for young and old players will be based on many other parameters and it parameters really work, not only for changing text in biography. 

2) If i moved, example, Russian player to Colombian league and he alone, i moved another russian player to this club - he make friendship/conspiracy/something else.

I want more deeper player with club interaction.

thank you!

• 10 months later...

Archived