A player refusing to play and Promises

barrsffc88

As we seen today Payet refusing to play for West Ham, It's happening more and more nowadays, Martin has also gone on strike for my club Fulham.

I think it would be good but don't over do it as such.

Example, 

• Ozil : I want a pay rise as i feel my current ability is worth more than my current wage.                                                                                                                                                                                        You : Answering. Offer new contract before end of the season. ( Added to promises )

Season ends.... No contract offered or negotiations can't be agreed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Ozil goes on striker/Refuses to play and grayed out when trying to select him in the starting line-up. Even promising a trophy, or European football, or a move to a bigger club. failing to do so depending on the players loyalty could mean he refuses to play. 

I think would be a good edition to the game, as it's apart of football now.

I play a lot of FM, and most of the time i just give the same promises to players over and over again and nothing comes of it. Promises could play a big part in this situation of the game.

You are a manager that promises a lot of things but doesn't deliver, this should come into it when trying to signing a player, Maybe he chooses not to sign for you because you aren't a manager that deals with promises.

• 10 months later...

Archived