Starting from the Bottom

lucasarts75

Dear Design Team,

I want to start a game with my local team, Bognor Regis Town but I cannot as they are in a league outside what you can control. I have cheated to get them promoted and then taken control as manager but I am struggling to sign player to a) stay up and b) help get promoted.

Please is there any way you can make it that some players take a rise and sign for a club which they wouldn't normally and also be able to start a play with a team that isn't normally accessable?

Kind regards

Luke

13 hours ago, D_LO_ said:

That's what the editors and other third party programs are for.

Last year someone created a db mod. which opened up 20+ levels of the English pyramid. It may be replicated for this year... Whilst the reason players won't join is due to their reputation which can be easily modded by various means. In a game which strives for realism it wouldn't make sense for SI to contribute to 'cheating', especially when there's so many means already for us to do ourselves if we so wish. 

They guy has done the same mod this year. It is in the Editor Hideaway downloads forum area called E22 - England to level 22.

• 1 year later...

Archived