The Rangers FC Thread - Season 07/08

Frankie

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by matty_8:

anyone else really crappin themselves with nerves?

Nah wasn't overly bothered with this game tbh, as I said lets them think they're back in with a chance.

Pish performance from us nevertheless and they should have won by a lot more. Might remind our lot it's actually not really over.

Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by matty_8:

Nah wasn't overly bothered with this game tbh, as I said lets them think they're back in with a chance.

Pish performance from us nevertheless and they should have won by a lot more. Might remind our lot it's actually not really over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor perfromance by us and with 10 men for a while, there performance isnt anything to get worried about.

Originally posted by jimbo22:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by matty_8:

Pish performance from us nevertheless and they should have won by a lot more. Might remind our lot it's actually not really over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor perfromance by us and with 10 men for a while, their performance isnt anything to get worried about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

McGregor would have saved that btw, typical icon14.gif

ach well, pretty much scored our only shot on target tbh, and we were only 2 minutes away from a draw with 10 men, our best defender and our first team goalkeeper off icon_biggrin.gif

it's a loss, but it's not fatal lads icon_smile.gif

Crocker really rubbing it in though, fat arse

Just hope his decision to try and play on didn't make it any worse, we need him for Europe especially. Really don't know enough about Alexander to know if he is good enough or not.

Cuellar out for the league game against them then?

Were still in front and unless we have a total collapse, which Smith wont allow for, we'll still lift the league.

We missed Thomson tonight, big time. McCulloch is a hindrance to us when playing the big mans not good enough. The only mistake Smith has made in the transfer market (excpet Faye).

even if we lose next old firm game, we will still be 2 points behind and will have 2 games in hand. You have to remember how good we have been at grinding wins against everyone else in league. and Celtic dont exactly win all there games either

Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

I'm really starting to hate McCulloch tbh.

Alexander is probably a decent keeper but he's not in the same class as McGregor in any way.

Its starting to get worrying about McCulloch. Much like Strachan has a blind spot for one or two in the Celtic squad (Caldwell and JvoH(although he scored tonight)), Smith seems to be the same with Lee.

Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

is it 3 or 1 for Cuellar?

I think a straight red is just one game, but it then depends on his points total if he gets other games. He's had 4 yellow cards in the league this season, so not sure if he'll get other games.

Originally posted by McD:

Obviously gutted to lose, but it was a pretty awesome game and Celtic were due a win, I think, so I'm not too downbeat about the overall picture.

The position we're is allows for us not to be disheartened, we're still potentially 7 points clear with 5 games to go.

Originally posted by Sam Spade:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sam Spade:

kenny clark is a disgrace

Why exactly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Stuff like this going on all game. Von Castlemilk shouldn't've been on the park to score the winner </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha what? icon_biggrin.gif It was a free kick at most.

Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

haha what? icon_biggrin.gif It was a free kick at most.

I'd say that was nothing, he was going for the ball, his lunge on Novo though could have resulted in worse punishment though.

But over all It was a typical ref's performance in a OF game. Rangers will call for somethings and Celtic will call for others

sorry i wasn't clear, i meant the ref was **** all game because of stuff like that but jvoh should've probably been sent off for when he just nailed novo from behind, was a terrible challenge

maybe i am just like the murphy's though; who knows

Originally posted by Sam Spade:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sam Spade:

kenny clark is a disgrace

Why exactly? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Stuff like this going on all game. Von Castlemilk shouldn't've been on the park to score the winner </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You a Celtic fan in disguise? Thought the referee was excellent tonight and certainly won't be stooping to the level of blaming him. There's only 13 people to blame for that result and they were wearing blue - well one was wearing red and I'm exhonorating McGregor on compassionate ground.

No excuses.

Guest sav112

Thats me just getting the score now....We were down to 10 icon_rolleyes.gif, what a poor way to end the game.

not saying the draw was on with 11 but i'm sure we would have!

well one was wearing red and I'm exhonorating McGregor on compassionate ground.

does that mean that McGregor has got 5 clean sheets against them as he wasn't the keeper to get beaten? icon_biggrin.gif

Archived