The Rangers FC Thread - Season 07/08

Frankie

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all the discuusion about suspensions in the defence, there has been no mention of Webster- is he alive, injured, fit, in the country or what. Looked on the official website and the injuries update section hasnt been updated since about February.

• SI Staff

I don't think Webster has been that great when playing for the reserves, but he has seemed to have disappeared lately.

We should just play Broadfoot or Papac at centre back and play Whiitaker or Smith at full back in their proper positions.

Todays squad: Alexander, Whittaker, Dailly, Cuellar, Papac, Ferguson, Davis, Burke, Thomson, Boyd, Cousin, Novo, Naismith, G Smith, Darcheville, S Smith, Furman, Gow, Hemdani.

No Broadfoot going by that. Probably line up, 4-4-2 cos its the cup:

Alexander

Whittaker

Cuellar

Dailly

Smith

Davis

Thomson

Ferguson

Burke

Novo

Boyd

team is:

Alexander

Whittaker

Cuellar

Dailly

Smith

Burke

Thomson

Hemdani

Naismith

Cousin

Novo

need Cousin to get some match practice, so I'm happy with that, similar SC formation of 4-4-2 icon14.gif

Originally posted by lovenkrands01:

Well, let us all just bask in the fact that Lee McCulloch is injured. icon_smile.gif

That's a terrible thing to say but his injury could very well save our season.

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

We'll probably be desperate for fit players in a few matches time now icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by TM:

need Cousin to get some match practice, so I'm happy with that, similar SC formation of 4-4-2 icon14.gif

Good to see Burke and Smith get some more match time too, and a chance for Alexander to sharpen up ahead of a few big big games.

Buffel just showing how adept he's got at hide and seek recently, I remember seeing the squad on Friday and his name wasn't in it

so on the subs bench:

Subs: Graeme Smith, Buffel, Davis, Broadfoot, McMillan.

how does he do it? icon_biggrin.gif although he could do with stop playing it and actually doing something

McDonald icon_cool.gif he saw the wee kick out, he looked like he acknowledged it - but did he act on it? nothing icon14.gif

seriously I do fear for the Scottish game with the utter abysmal quality in refs coming through the ranks

Nevin saying our best chance was the Cousin header that was going wide icon_biggrin.gif it was blatantly the chance when the St Johnstone player passed the ball back and Novo was through on goal but missed

Boyd would have probably buried that icon_frown.gif

Archived