The Rangers FC Thread - Season 07/08

Frankie

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ibroxhero:

Strong words needed at HT here.

absolutely baws, Boyd has looked gash but that's because of the stunning service he's got from McCulloch (not a winger anyway) and the magnificent Charlie Adam

get Adam off at HT Walter and rip them to pieces in the dressing room - Beasley on to at least supply something to the strikers

Originally posted by aaronla:

can you give me the link you're watching it on?

thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ibroxhero:

I'm watching on internet feed of tv and get an occassional click like a piece of paper being rustled?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's on the BBC sport website halfway down in middle of page.

Originally posted by ibroxhero:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aaronla:

can you give me the link you're watching it on?

thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ibroxhero:

I'm watching on internet feed of tv and get an occassional click like a piece of paper being rustled?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's on the BBC sport website halfway down in middle of page. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn it, i can't watch it, since i live in canada..

stupid bbc.. thanks anyways mate

Archived