The Rangers FC Thread - Season 07/08

Frankie

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's certainly a glamour group icon_biggrin.gif

(Disregarding Barca) I think if Lyons continue their meltdown then there's point to be had from them. Stuttgart are a tight side so we'll need a strong set of performances and more than our fair share of luck to progress in Europe.

No complaints about taking Faye on if it's just a loan deal. Good move for Burke too but I can't find any news about it online.

Originally posted by GingerFurball:

Always liked the look of Faye when he was at Portsmouth.

Well I wasn't exactly enamoured by the Cousin signing and he proved me wrong so fingers crossed.

Gary, who is Nada you missed him out on your research icon_razz.gif

Guest sav112
Originally posted by Gary Toner:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

IN

Faye - Loan

Bendiksen - £1m

Out

Nada

Rumoured

Burke out on loan

Hemdani out to random EPL side

Walter says "we're finished overall"

Corrected spelling icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dam always liked the look of Nada... icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by McD:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

ffs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FF? been like that most of the night, which is annoying as all hell as I keep thinking someone has signed icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Frankie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

Maybe get a chance to have that pint if we both make it over to Barcelona. I'm considering staying for the weekend as well, make a little holiday of it if I can.

Hopefully my mate will be able to get tickets sorted!

Come up tomorrow. I have a spare ticket for the game. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you still got a spare?

To say I had the biggest smile on my face in a long time when the story broke on SSN just after midnight is an understatement... I'm absolutly ****ing delighted this Friday night

Welcome to the greatest team in the World Stevie Naismith.

Originally posted by sav112:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ter:

Yas, booked up for Barcelona icon14.gif

you got a ticket then?

must say that will be fantastic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I reckon home end tickets will be easy to come by.

Especially since I own a Barcelona shirt and can speak Spanish. \o/

cant beleive we got naismith, thought it was dead and buried. We have a very decent squad now, great squad depth. Only left back is our weakest posistion. Dont get me wrong, papac has done really well there and i like him, but if hes injured broadfoot isnt really a natural lb either and who knows what shape smith will return in.

Archived