The Rangers FC Thread - Season 07/08

Frankie

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

indeed, stunning strike - surprising giving the abysmal finishing at Ibrox

doesn't really change things as we had to score to go through anyway, but at least we might have to move to an attacking formation if it gets longer with the lead intact

can somebody please assassinate Adam icon_mad.gif

I don't care if he might score a great 20-25 yarder once in a while, he is without footballing ability and stopping players like Burke and Naismith who actually do have ability

surely the only way he's getting in the team is because of pictures of Walter or something?

Boyd needs a partner and Walter knows that, great faith in your striker icon_cool.gif

Rangers desperatly need to support Boyd, or this game is as good as gone.

Great block by Cuellar a minute ago, but apart from that Rangers have been flat.

The front players seem to take an age to make a pass, or maybe its just me, after watching Barcelona pass so quickly last night.

The front players seem to take an age to make a pass, or maybe its just me, after watching Barcelona pass so quickly last night.

probably one of the most boring teams to watch at the moment due to the tactics being employed - even teams like Aberdeen in Europe take more risks icon14.gif

Originally posted by TM:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The front players seem to take an age to make a pass, or maybe its just me, after watching Barcelona pass so quickly last night.

probably one of the most boring teams to watch at the moment due to the tactics being employed - even teams like Aberdeen in Europe take more risks icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holding teams off is fine when you don`t need two goals, but tonight is calling out for a more attacking formation.

Originally posted by Findlay:

How the hell is Charlie Adam anywhere near your first team? Awful, awful player, keeping the likes of Naismith and Burke out aswell icon_biggrin.gif madness!

blackmail is my guess, photographs of Walter probably

Originally posted by matty_8:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eldiego1984:

We are a different team with Ivanschitz...

we are a different team with adam... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You look the same team as the first game... Was Adam in then?

Archived