The Rangers FC Thread - Season 07/08

Frankie

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Vidmar14:

Shame we couldn't kep darchville on long with them pushing up more nd more i thought he'd be more of a danger as the game went on.

Will be great when Cousin comes back and we can keep Darcheville for the last 20-30 minutes when teams are tiring and pushing forward. Reckon they two can be the difference for the Parkhead games.

Originally posted by McD:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vidmar14:

Shame we couldn't kep darchville on long with them pushing up more nd more i thought he'd be more of a danger as the game went on.

Will be great when Cousin comes back and we can keep Darcheville for the last 20-30 minutes when teams are tiring and pushing forward. Reckon they two can be the difference for the Parkhead games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree with that, hopefully cousin is fresh for the tight run in of games we have, if he is fit for both games at Parkhead i'm confident we can get a result.

• SI Staff
It's a blow to lose Thomson as well. He's been excellent this season and we'll miss him badly in the month or so he's going to be out. Is he not also one yellow away from a ban. Wonder if we should start him and get him to put in a dirty challenge, get booked and take him off so that he serves his ban while out.

Posted this on 21st January. Anyone know if he'll now serve a one-match ban two weeks from now?

Originally posted by Ter:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's a blow to lose Thomson as well. He's been excellent this season and we'll miss him badly in the month or so he's going to be out. Is he not also one yellow away from a ban. Wonder if we should start him and get him to put in a dirty challenge, get booked and take him off so that he serves his ban while out.

Posted this on 21st January. Anyone know if he'll now serve a one-match ban two weeks from now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think he misses the Celtic game

If we win the league, who would you guys like to see brought in?

If we manage to win the quad then surely we would have an increased amount to spend? Therefore imho we would have the chance to bury Celtic for a good while.

First thing is first - Davis.

As for potential targets...

Berra's name keeps gettin mentioned - Unsure of how good he actually is? Suppose hes broke into the national setup so he must be doing something right!

Fletcher (Hibs) - Seems to be alot of hype aswell, seen more of him than Berra, and i must have admitt i have been impressed at times. Seems to link the play well, nice touch, and can score a spectacular goal.

Klasnic- Would be a gem of a Bosman - 7 million Striker for free!

Nugent - Would not cost too much due to his poor season! Think he would do well in Scotland.

Healy's name is always going to be thrown about, would be curious to see how that would work out, started off well this season.

I'd like to see us bring in

Klasnic

D'Alesandro (never likely to be a target though)

Davis

And a new right midfielder and a center back and depending on Stevie Smith a new attacking left back.

With Beasley coming back we have the left sorted form next season. I'd also like to see us persuade Cousin to stay.

Oh and I'd stay well clear of both Fletcher, vastly over-priced all we have to do is look at Scott Brown, Berra is another who'd be vastly over priced for what we'd get.

Nugent is one I'd only consider if it was for a couple of million, not the money that Portsmouth are likely to accept though, a loan could be an idea though.

Originally posted by HOORAY HENRIK:

In response to your patronising son comment.

Not hard to grasp sunshine...

Why not address my points rather than take childish issue with a throwaway comment that wasn't even aimed at you, Mr Holier than Thou...?

You are a joke.

I wouldn't waste my time debating with you or your ilk.

Ah, so you can't then.

Strange how your constant and inaccurate trolling posts appear to want to goad a reaction from bears though, eh?

Or is that just your own ilk's propaganda?

No excuses. icon_cool.gif

Ever pulled up Mark about his bigotted sectarian messageboard at your RST gatherings?

Ah more unsubstantiated personal abuse of a Rangers fan... Not the first time you've had a go at this guy.

I assume your hypocritical defence of the word h un and your own usage of the various 'bigotted sectarian messageboards' of your own club doesn't apply. Again.

You really are the lowest of the low.

Originally posted by Frankie:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HOORAY HENRIK:

Ever pulled up Mark about his bigotted sectarian messageboard at your RST gatherings?

Ah more unsubstantiated personal abuse of a Rangers fan... Not the first time you've had a go at this guy.

I assume your hypocritical defence of the word h un and your own usage of the various 'bigotted sectarian messageboards' of your own club doesn't apply. Again.

You really are the lowest of the low. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's lower than that to be honest.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HOORAY HENRIK:

Deflect, deflect, deflect.....

Troll, troll, troll...

Grow up you insufferable idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Deny, Deny, Deny.

Originally posted by jimbo22:

I wouldn't waste my time debating with you or your ilk.

Whats up, does it take you a long time to hit the correct letter on the keyboard with your gorilla hands? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

At least Frankie has a brain, you on the other hand have the wit and intelligence of a pea.

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Are these your debating skills, hypocrite?

Who are you to attempt to pull me up on the usage of words and terms, when you have people who you know who allow biggots to post regular on their own messageboard?

Do you pull them up...yes or no?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Frankie:

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Are these your debating skills, hypocrite?

Who are you to attempt to pull me up on the usage of words and terms, when you have people who you know who allow biggots to post regular on their own messageboard?

Do you pull them up...yes or no? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats it, our teams playing s**t so i'm gonna throw all my toys out the pram and cry like a bitch.

*Stomps off and falls over lip*

Do you pull them up...yes or no?

I thought you didn't want to debate with 'me or my ilk'?

When you answer some of the points I posted over the last few days regarding your defence of the word h un and refusal to condemn it or chants in support of the IRA - instead of resorting to personal abuse of people - I may choose to respond to your usual deflection of the issue at hand.

At this point in time I'm going to bed. I suggest you do the same before you embarrass yourself any more. icon13.gif

At this point in time I'm going to bed. I suggest you do the same before you embarrass yourself any more. icon13.gif

Enjoy your sleep frankie. because when tomorrow comes we'll still be top of the league and Henrik will still be a twat icon_biggrin.gif

Guest sav112

Not defending hooray but Fankie did you have to start that post up after we had moved on about player targets….it might not be as much fun as seriously out-doing some poor sole on here, but as you said time to give it a rest…. icon14.gif

I find it even funnier that Frankie preaches his sanctimonious pish week in week out claiming that 'we at Rangers acknowledge our problems' and expects users of this site to condemn various words and chants by Celtic fans yet he refuses to answer my queston about one of his owns bigotted and sectarian messageboard....time and time again. How dare he attempt to pull any Celtic fan up

on here about anything.

That makes me laugh.

I find it even funnier that Frankie preaches his sanctimonious pish week in week out claiming that 'we at Rangers acknowledge our problems' and expects users of this site to condemn various words and chants by Celtic fans yet he refuses to answer my queston about one of his owns bigotted and sectarian messageboard....time and time again. How dare he attempt to pull any Celtic fan up

on here about anything.

That makes me laugh.

bwahahahaah icon_biggrin.gif

Frankie's a popmups arsehole who believes his own hype, why waste your time.

And I love how we're the ones who blether on about referees all the time yet Vidmar claimed at the top of the page the referee was inclined towards Celtic because he never sent one of our players off.

Originally posted by Stan petrov:

Frankie's a popmups arsehole who believes his own hype, why waste your time.

And I love how we're the ones who blether on about referees all the time yet Vidmar claimed at the top of the page the referee was inclined towards Celtic because he never sent one of our players off.

hahahaha icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Svenc:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peacemaker7:

Which German team is it you support Svenc?

I've been a Munich supporter since my early teens. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See you in the Final then icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In my current FM save, the final was Bayern - Celtic. Don't gimme that look! It's all SI's fault! icon13.gificon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by lovenkrands01:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

This is why I generally haven't posted in this thread. When it gets back to football, give me a shout icon_wink.gif

Couldn't agree more mate. Random drivel for the last 3/4 pages. :| </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, thought it was getting back to that when i read about the targets but then this takes over again.

boring stuff thats been said before, lets just concentrate on ourselves.

Originally posted by kerrski:

Front Page of Early Record 2moro - Kevin Thomson attacked at Steve Fletchers 21st with a Pint Glass.

Certain to be a bitter as **** tarrier.

When the Staff and players of said team act like scum, the fans will follow suit.

Archived