The Rangers FC Thread - Season 07/08

Frankie

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Stan petrov:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caleyjag:

You're right. Why did I think we were? icon_biggrin.gif

The stadium is orange? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Caleyjag:

I don't understand our mentality, why are we only interested in busting a gut when we go a goal down, instead of taking the game to United? We're playing at home ffs.

icon_biggrin.gif

Well at the end of the day, decent point but what the hell was going on with that defence? Still, seven clear, game in hand, can't complain really. Well not too much anyway.

can somebody tell me what Papac and Dailly were doing in that whole game? possibly the worst LB/RB game I've seen this season for us, they seemed to allow their man to cross every bloody time icon_mad.gif

quite an interesting game, if pish defence on both sides. Need to get that sort of defence performance out of the minds though for the other games coming up

In the context of the weekend, point gained.

Would it be wrong to suggest that coming back from behind 3 times, when not playing particularly well, is the hallmark of Champions? icon_cool.gif

15 points needed from 8 games.

Oh, and no more 4-4-2 please. Our central midfielders don't work in a 2.

Originally posted by GingerFurball:

That's the bottom line of today's game. Apart from Weir we had a bad day defence wise.

Ferguson looked better today, ran everywhere today and looked more dangerous than usual heading forward. icon14.gif

Thomson had an off day as well, thought Novo was a thorn in United's side today till he got pulled back to midfield had a feeling that would have been a mistake. I'd have taken off Boyd instead who despite scoring looked a little off the boil, but to be fair he threatened enough.

Entertaining enough game and again we showed great spirit coming from behind 3 times, gives us a nice boost for Thursday hopefully back to our usual selves after that.

Gutted for Cuellar though, his great play all year didn't warrant an own goal like that.

Originally posted by ATW:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GingerFurball:

Aye, not good at all icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just need to win next week, 5 points clear for you lot. icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by GingerFurball:

Who's a silly Bhoy?

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Aye, we're getting some few laughs over our end with that pic. I care nothing for either side but that is funny!

Just need to win next week, 5 points clear for you lot

Maybe this time we'll start with ten men, see if the extra 50 minutes helps them. Got to give them a chance ye know icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Stephen Wilson:

Can I expect the righteous indignance in here over Smith ignoring his touchline ban that's usually reserved for whenever a Celtic player/staff does something questionable?

Nah, we're the untouchables sorry.

Archived