clarkehwbu

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Image result for ss murata

Youth Intake 2025/26 Season

Youth Candidates

v0fuf5c.png

We got a left wing in which we are short at currently after losing a few players in that position. Intakes will probably look a lot worse now and need more studying. I'll also be taking some of the others but not tagging, as my U19's is short of players at the moment.

Key Players:

Manuel Vitali (YP10a)

kez89Xc.png

He's very short and not very strong, but is currently rated our best AML. Still needs some work though but the first team experience should aid that.

Luca Colombini (YP10b)

5RN3wFe.png

Some work needed on some areas of his game and his personality. Off the ball he looks very good though.

Alessandro Valentini (YP10c)

vxmmcDP.png

A right mid is not what we need right now but he looks promising! Decent pace and I believe he may be our best free kick taker (not guaranteed).

Image result for san marino badge

International Update

With the end of the 2026 World Cup Qualifiers having passed I feel it would be a good time to update on that front.

International Group

Lsnl3gz.png

As expected bottom, but we didn't expect to win a game!

International Results

I4ZNmAo.png

As you've seen before we had the 2-0 win against Moldova, San Marino's first ever competitive win. Everything else pretty standard. Closer games with Estonia and Moldova, but outclassed none the less by the rest.

2025/26 Season Review

We managed to win the treble!!! We started strongly but then started to crumble near the end, I was hoping we could pick ourselves back up. We did exactly that winning the title on penalties!

League Table | League Results & League Playoff ResultsCup Results | Finances

Awards | Stats | Team of the Season

San Marino in Europe

We did as above smashing Bala Town then losing to MalmoAab of Denmark sent Folgore/Falciano packing in the Europa League with two 2-0 wins. Slovenian side Olimpija Ljubljana won 5-1 on aggregate to Juvenes/DoganaZrinjski Mostar of Bosnia & Herzegovina won 7-0 on aggregate against surprise Europa League side SS Cosmos who qualified winning the cup.

Leverkusen lift the Europa League beating compatriots Wolfsburg 2-1. It took Chelsea a penalty shootout to bet their compatriots in Man Utd after a 1-1 draw, winning the Champions League.

Transfers

cFbkFCr.png

We lost 12 players, a few backups but Crescentini (YP9c) was the hardest for me. Along with Ferrara and Gori.

Under 19s

They won the double, after dominating all season.

Next Season Aims

I want to go further in the Champions League and reach the Third Qualifying Round. I will also look to upgrade facilities now we are turning pro, and hopefully keep our better players. Another treble would be nice too, I guess.

Congratulations on the Treble, and, more importantly, on turning Pro! My word of advice would be to ignore the facility upgrades until you have a fair bit of extra cash saved up, one or two bad seasons without European money can really hurt now that you're a Professional club.

9 hours ago, Jupjamie said:

Congratulations on the Treble, and, more importantly, on turning Pro! My word of advice would be to ignore the facility upgrades until you have a fair bit of extra cash saved up, one or two bad seasons without European money can really hurt now that you're a Professional club.

I was going to wait until after our Champions League fixtures to see how we do. Currently have £2.5m in the bank.

2026/27 Season Preview

Board Objectives

SytXb7V.png

Win everything again and reach second qualifying round.

League Expectations

c0RELPF.png

Business as usual.

It also appears we may lose Ciotti this season (see him below) he won't allow me to offer him a contract now we are professional :(

Dhf61IS.png

As you can see he's amazing for this division, with a great personality.

ff6TYn2.png

A slight scare but a 1-0 away loss means we go into the Champions League Playoffs and are guaranteed some sort of group stage for the first time in history.

7C9PIf2.png

Steaua Bucuresti are what is between us and the Champions League Group Stage or the Europa League Group Stage. This was the best draw we could have gotten but we still have a very slim chance of beating the most decorated Romanian team.

GOinOGa.png

Heartbreak!! We were so close and the Champions League dream is over. Europa League Group Stages is nothing to be ashamed of though! This run shows how good our squad is at this stage. Hopefully making the Europa League Group Stages will convince Ciotti to stay.

Not on my laptop right now so can't check but if I remember rightly we got beat 6-4 (yes 6-4) by Krasnodar, i believe at home and the other goal must have come against Panathinaikos.

I holiday from the end of the first transfer window to the end of December, although I cut my holiday short to go to the Spurs 9-0 thrashing

Should have won against Krasnodar, but unfortunate defeat against Spurs may hurt chances of upsetting a big club. Good job in the Champions League qualifying, but you could have earn a large money if you beat Steaua. Well, very good in making it to the Group Stage as well. Keep up the good work!:)

1 minute ago, sherwinriga said:

Should have won against Krasnodar, but unfortunate defeat against Spurs may hurt chances of upsetting a big club. Good job in the Champions League qualifying, but you could have earn a large money if you beat Steaua. Well, very good in making it to the Group Stage as well. Keep up the good work!:)

Thanks Sher, I left off in the middle of January last night, so I should have the Youth Intake soon

Youth Intake 2026/27 Season

Youth Candidates

KkCCJQ5.png

Not a great intake with no much depth at all, although Giglio looks good!

Fabrizio Giglio (YP11a)

U6BdEWi.png

He looks very tidy and has great potential, could do with a slight bit of tutoring hopefully we can improve him.

Matteo Mengoni (YP11b)

iLIl8t0.png

Has got some work to do on his strength and marking but he looks like he could become a decent left back.

Francesco Ragusa (YP11c)

6Bmiv17.png

Again has quite a bit of room for improvement but could be a decent right back.

2026/27 Season Review

Matteo Falco had an amazing season and previous season's I saw him as a fringe player! Alessandro Nanni was injured and Falco scored 5 goals in the Champions League game vs FC Lusitanos and from then he continued to score all season. He picked up young player of the season and fan's player of the season and broke a few records too! We won the treble for the 2nd time in a row and reached European Group Stages for the first time! Next season we go straight into the Second Qualifying Round of the Champions League.

League Table | League Results & Playoff Results | European Results & Cup Results | Finances

San Marino in Europe

Well you've seen our progress already so i'll leave that out. Swiss side FC Zurich knocked out Juvenes/Dogana 6-0 on aggregate. Fiorentina were on the wrong side of a 7-0 aggregate score to Slovan Bratislava of Slovakia and so were FC Domagnano against FH Hafnarfjarðar of Iceland.

Tottenham Hotspur beat AC Milan in the final of the Europa League 2-1 and Arsenal beat Shakhtar Donestk (yes the Ukrainian team, i'm shocked too) 2-1 to bring the Champions League to North London. We were the biggest over achievers of the tournament.

Transfers

hJ3Mhty.png

Just some players we don't really care much for, now we are professional we can keep hold of our best players. I also loaned a few out to other San Marino clubs for first team experience.

Under 19s

They won the cup but finished 2nd to Juvenes/Dogana by 1 point, was a very close division this year.

I managed to get to the draw of the Champions League Second Qualifying Stage last night but my screenshots wouldn't work so I left it.

We drew FC Basel, so will probably be going out :(  will get screenshots when i'm on again later/this weekend.

2027/28 Season Preview

League Expectations

72W3QFg.png

Favourites again, Juvenes/Dogana are the 3rd team to turn professional!

Board Objectives

Forgot to get the screenshot but we are expected to win everything as usual and be competitive in the Champions League.

IsyvaKt.png

Cannot see us getting to the Third Qualifying Round, as FC Basel should easily beat us.

AKvDn3I.png

So I got this message, checked his stats and this had happened!

pylzhyj.png

An increase in 9 determination! He's also now Fairly Determined (was balanced) after a bit of tutoring by a Fairly Ambitious player but with only 5 Determination.

Youth Intake 2027/28 Season

Youth Candidates

fg8Lsyk.png

4 very nice prospects with nice personalities!

Key Players

Mirco Podeschi (YP12a)

igQlZIa.png

A decent winger but is very small with no strength. Has some work to do but could be a decent player.

Thomas Pasolini (YP12b)

6EjmRIC.png

We need a backup keeper tbh so he will slot in nice, has some decent stats to start with.

Enrico Bonini (YP12c)

vU8DwtP.png

Another right winger, a position we are pretty stacked in now.

Moreno Sanderra (YP12d)

tKFY4DK.png

Moreno looks like he could become a very good Central Midfielder, has some work to do though to challenge for first team.

2027/28 Season Review

So we (only) won the double, as we fell short on penalties in the final of the Coppa Titano. We also had a very hard draw in the Champions League, facing FC Basel. Overall a very dominant season with our highest points haul. Nanni won all the awards this year and is now our all-time top scorer in the league.

League Table | League Results & Playoff Results | Cup Results | Finances

San Marino in Europe

So you've seen we went out to FC BaselJuvenes/Dogana lost 7-0 on aggregate to FH Hafnarfjarðar of Iceland. Polish side Zagłębie Lubin dispatched Folgore/Falciano 6-1 on aggregate and Pennarossa Calcio, who were the surprise European side, only lost 3-0 on aggregate to F91 Dudelange of Luxembourg.

Man Utd beat Man City in an all Manchester final in the Champions League at San Siro. Sevilla beat Roma 3-1 in Poland to lift the Europa League.

Transfers

k85btMG.png

Lots of outs, with some players going on loan. The hardest to see leave our Centre Back Ciotti who never wanted to sign a contract, he's now in the Belgian Top Tier.

Under 19s

The U19s won the cup again and finished second by 2 points to Juvenes/Dogana in the league.

Next Season Aims

We have another facilities (Youth & Training) upgrade coming, I would like to get further in the Champions League too and hopefully Europa Groups again. See how kind the draw is to us.

LHEoimz.png

I knew we'd lose but that is embarrassing!! They do have a very strong squad though and just shows we are no where near ready for the group stages of either competition yet.

jbmwf20.png

Not the hardest group but still expect 0 points, just happy to be there! Danish team FC Nordsjælland finish Group L.

kKOb5IR.png

Unfortunately another play who thinks he's too big for us. I never managed to get him on a longer contract and he'll be leaving at the end of the season. Will be a massive loss.

On Intake Day:

7M3exPr.png

January 2029

CxXryFl.png

He improved a f*** ton! He is too good for this league but unsure why Turkey..

2028/29 Season Youth Intake

Youth Candidates

qaLgJOB.png

3 decent prospects. I like the goalkeeper very much! Some tutoring to be done though.

Key Players

Pietro Zavoli (YP13a)

WclfQ7W.png

Not sure about him being a defensive striker I might retrain but will need to work on his shooting. Loving his teamwork and work rate though!

Massimiliano Bonifazi (YP13b)

jXqDdS3.png

This left back has some very nice physicals and again team work and work rate is good! Needs work on his tackling and defensive work all together I would say.

Nicola Mariotti (YP13c)

5DE6MFE.png

My favourite of the intake has some very nice stats already!

Archived