mr.pigg

I am writing concerning one of the many enjoyable games that you publish, Football Manager.

I as well as many others enjoy this fantastic simulation experience that you have created.

I would like you to consider adding this game to the xbox one. I understand that you have already released this game on xbox 360 many years ago and that sales were not good enough for you to do this again. 

I was one of the people that bought this game for xbox 360 having previously enjoyed the PC experience. But after purchasing the game I realised there was one major flaw on your part. The game was not online. Since Xbox Live was the main attraction of purchasing an Xbox, it was a very bad decision on your part to make this game only playable offline.

I am requesting that you once again make this game available for the Xbox one but this time allow it to be playable online with the full experience just as it is on PC.

I realise there is a concern of sales and profit etc. Therefore I suggest that you make it only available through the Xbox Store, this will cut down on distribution costs and on hard copies of the game. I in no wise understand all the costs to create and distribute a game such as this but I trust that an experienced company such as yourselves can make this work.

Thank you for your time.

A sincere football fan.

This is amazing that someone in the world is thinking the same way i am. Lets get this idea trending im sure a lot of FM fans in the world have an xbox one with xbox live, this brilliant idea would be a great way to communicate with friends and finish seasons whilst playing online and competing with each other. Nothing needs to be changed from this amazing game all we could ask is that it is made with online capability and on the xbox one amazing come on FM fans!!

• 10 months later...

Archived