WHEELS OF FIRE 4231 Knap

If you wish to close out a game then I use a TW tactic. The steps involved are reducing or stopping full back runs then stopping your BWM runs, next contain -time waste - play safer. I tend to set these up during a match. I do post TW tactics in some threads if I remember to save them.

Get a goal change to  attacking with much higher tempo.

Its best to play around with ideas during a game to find out what works for you, but you need to be careful not to invite pressure from the AI. A TW tactic can also be used with a man sent off. Sometimes you can use a TW tactic for a very difficult away game.

The N.I.B tactics are a set of tactics that I used with West Ham, which are worth looking at to get ideas, but using sets like this can mean changing 0-7 times during a game depending on how match is panning out.

2 hours ago, knap said:

If you wish to close out a game then I use a TW tactic. The steps involved are reducing or stopping full back runs then stopping your BWM runs, next contain -time waste - play safer. I tend to set these up during a match. I do post TW tactics in some threads if I remember to save them.

Its best to play around with ideas during a game to find out what works for you, but you need to be careful not to invite pressure from the AI. A TW tactic can also be used with a man sent off. Sometimes you can use a TW tactic for a very difficult away game.

The N.I.B tactics are a set of tactics that I used with West Ham, which are worth looking at to get ideas, but using sets like this can mean changing 0-7 times during a game depending on how match is panning out.

Knap, what is a TW tactic?

I am new in fm world, sorry for the noob question.

7 hours ago, knap said:

Thank you, awesome i will give all that advice ago.

Depends

Top club maybe WOF 4231 but in general narrow is better than wide and 44xx.

Sub top

Paranoid 3430

WOF 3412 IWB

Paranoid 41230

Badge 3412

WOF 4231 Narrow

WOF 4231

Warpigs V2 Narrow Diamond

Underdog

WOF 3412 IWB

Warpigs V2

WOF 4231 Narrow

Paranoid 3430

I

• 2 weeks later...

It is still a good tactic with sub top or underdog, but not as good as narrow version which is not as good as 3412, which is not as good as 3511.

I have done a 3421 with IFs if you want to try.

13 hours ago, knap said:

It is still a good tactic with sub top or underdog, but not as good as narrow version which is not as good as 3412, which is not as good as 3511.

I have done a 3421 with IFs if you want to try.

Thanks Knap, makes sense. 

Appreciate your hard work pal. 

Archived