Established Clans Update!!

Im led to believe that some of the Established Clans are now defunct and as such it makes sense to update the established list at the top off the forums.

If any are yours or you know that they no longer play then please let me know in this thread.

Moreso if you have a clan that you would like to have included in the list then please posts here with the details of the Clan and its website.

PLEASE NOTE: This is only open to long terms games, that are well established. The guidelines are shown below:

Officially recognised online active long term Clans.

To see your Clan listed as an active long term Clan ensure it meets the following criteria.

1) The thread is used in a creative and proper manner

2) There is regular information posted on how the game is going

3) All the players are contributing to the forum

4) The game is currently on-going and must of completed a min two seasons

5) There is evidence that the game is a success

6) A Clan Website is desirable

P.S.

All established clans will have the Tag [*Established Clan*] apended to their thread title and will also have the established clan badge added to their opening post.

Im led to believe that some of the Established Clans are now defunct and as such it makes sense to update the established list at the top off the forums.

If any are yours or you know that they no longer play then please let me know in this thread.

Moreso if you have a clan that you would like to have included in the list then please posts here with the details of the Clan and its website.

PLEASE NOTE: This is only open to long terms games, that are well established. The guidelines are shown below:

Officially recognised online active long term Clans.

To see your Clan listed as an active long term Clan ensure it meets the following criteria.

1) The thread is used in a creative and proper manner

2) There is regular information posted on how the game is going

3) All the players are contributing to the forum

4) The game is currently on-going and must of completed a min two seasons

5) There is evidence that the game is a success

6) A Clan Website is desirable

P.S.

All established clans will have the Tag [*Established Clan*] apended to their thread title and will also have the established clan badge added to their opening post.

The Scots Sunday Clan

Long term running Clan that previously held official status but lost after some online problems and waiting FM2005.

Back up and running, members come from the old and orignal The Scots Clan and the Spanish Inquisition.

The Scots Sunday Clan

We've not made the 2 season barrier yet, but only due to waiting for the patch to fix a number of problems with the game, Season 2 just about to begin.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

The Scots Sunday Clan

Long term running Clan that previously held official status but lost after some online problems and waiting FM2005.

Back up and running, members come from the old and orignal The Scots Clan and the Spanish Inquisition.

The Scots Sunday Clan

We've not made the 2 season barrier yet, but only due to waiting for the patch to fix a number of problems with the game, Season 2 just about to begin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would agree this game should get clan status, it follows the above criteria more than some of the clans (mentioning no names icon_wink.gif) who have retained their status.

Give it to the Scots. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bell:

Removed GQ Online Clan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boooo icon_frown.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

We're still playing btw - just only just started back up

The EPL Daytime Clan has been established since November 2004!

We play Mon Wed Thursday every week btw uk hours 09.45am and 15.00pm.

We currently have 6 Human Managers,you can see our progress etc and if you are intersted you can inform us about joining at the website

Ill re-add you GQ fellas when you reach two seasons. Do you have a thread on here etc?

BelfastNiall: Give me a shout when you complete that second season id ill make you a recognised Clan icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by airdsey:

The EPL Daytime Clan has been established since November 2004!

We play Mon Wed Thursday every week btw uk hours 09.45am and 15.00pm.

We currently have 6 Human Managers,you can see our progress etc and if you are intersted you can inform us about joining at the website </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you guys have a thraed in FMO for updates?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bell:

Ill re-add you GQ fellas when you reach two seasons. Do you have a thread on here etc?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its Down there *points*

Tbh I'm not fussed about status. We're cool enough as it is icon_wink.gif

The FA Challenge came out of the remnants of FM Fanatics and we have a very reliable group of players. We are 3 games short of completing 2 seasons and regular updates are posted.

Hopefully we can gain Established status.

SDK(FA Challenge Host)

Relegation Fighters Clan

Currently have one game in the MLS just starting its third season. And a second game that is running the Scottish Premier League (with Celtic & Rangers off limits to human managers) that started only a short while ago.

Both of the clans have 10 human managers who play regularly and contribute to out update thread. You can see it here on our own forums.

Also check out our own RF Gazette for information on the league leaders and team squads which get updated after each session.

Unfortunately, the updates are sparse here on the FMO forums to avoid double posting, yet we do have some updates at the end of each season.

And oh yeah, we are somewhat unique since to our knowledge we are the only clan operating out of North America that has been around for several years. Our last game with CM 03/04 was in France and went on for about 11 seasons, only to stop due to the release of FM.

• 2 weeks later...

The FA Challenge Clan Thread

We have now completed 3 seasons and this clan in my opinion is successful eough to be granted "Established Clan Status".

Our members are dedicated and enjoying the game very much as am I hosting it. Clawing our way up the leagues is much more enjoyable than all starting in the Premiership IMHO.

A new website is on its way amd I hope the members will like it.

Being granted "Established Clan Status" will be the icing on the cake for me and I'm sure will make our members very happy and enjoy the game even more.

Thanks,

SDK

clanbanner.jpg

Just an update for our members and anyone else who is interested in our clan's progress, our new website is up and running and I hope you all enjoy it. Hopefully it will be one more step closer to established clan status for us.

http://www.fachallenge.co.uk

Feel free to join our forums and read ur news updates.

Also, we are currently half way through our 4th season and each of us is making their own progress in the game. We will move to FM2006 when it is released as the game will not be save game compatible, but thats fine. We will get a few more seasons in before that time comes.

Meanwhile, enjoy the website and forums, and hope to see you all there. icon_biggrin.gif

SDK(Clan Host & Webmaster-The FA Challenge Clan)

Archived