no nerves for coach

nikkk

Hello friends! Sorry for my bad english. My request is : "more nerves and hope for coach in one half"

From FM to FM - More of my scores in one half is   1-0,2-0,0-0, 0-1,0-2..And very very rarely is 1-1...No nerves..Im calm..1-0 or 0-1..Then very big chance that I not score or not goals in my goal more in this half.. 2-1 from 0-1 its fantastic..No goals in 45+ and 90+ minutes. Its dull.More score action in half.please.

Im play full matches. I change tactics during matches, red cards for opponent, talk with team during the matches......but no goals in half..no logic(((( 

• 2 weeks later...

I keep statistics runs Games in full view

thanks..with counter goals in one half was significantly better ..but not at all strong-willed victory in the half and in matches (2-1 from 0-1 and other).

• 2 weeks later...

patch 3.0

milan-inter

About 30 full matches

37 half times  only one team scores

8 half times  both team scores

NO ONE strong-willed victory in the half and in matches (2-1 from 0-1 and other). NO ONE. why?  

Very bad statistics. so far from reality

• 2 weeks later...

patch 3.2

milan-inter

30 full matches

31 half times  only one team scores

7 half times  both team scores

2 strong-willed victory in the half and 1 in matches (2-1 from 0-1 and other)

No nerves (

• 1 month later...

The next test
Milan - Inter, 20 matches and only in six halves scored both teams. I decided that such a specificity of the championship of Italy.
But I tried to drive out the full matches in the English Premier League and the Bundesliga (in each of 20 matches) and? ..... 5 half times and 6 times, respectively. Statistics is the same. In three different championships ... In the German Bundesliga? Guys, there are hockey results .... About volitional victories are silent ... Their miser ...
The last patch is left? Chance to get a playable manager this season is not? Friends, I beg you, though with the next do not fail .. Your fan, reseacher Nikky..Thanks

• 6 months later...

Archived