Highlight attributes for a role in attribute changes

maccataq

Pretty much as the title suggests, I think it would be useful to be able to highlight the key attributes for a specific position and role in attribute changes view so you can see and track how a player is developing against the criteria you want (as you can in the player overview screen). Also, the ability to reset here would be good because it stays on from the last time you viewed which will have been from a different player.

Isn't this something that was available in previous versions, or am I misunderstanding?

I'm pretty sure at least in FM15 there was a drop-down menu on this screen which you could use to select a role, or attacking, defensive, etc. attributes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2017 at 19:44, eriktous said:

Isn't this something that was available in previous versions, or am I misunderstanding?

I'm pretty sure at least in FM15 there was a drop-down menu on this screen which you could use to select a role, or attacking, defensive, etc. attributes.

I can't remember to be honest. To be clear, I'm referring to the attribute changes screen. You can do as described on the player overview though.

40 minutes ago, maccataq said:

I can't remember to be honest. To be clear, I'm referring to the attribute changes screen. You can do as described on the player overview though.

You mean something like this, right? This is from FM15.

Sérgio Fonseca_ Development Training.jpg

• 9 months later...

Archived