Play with CSKA Sofia Bulgaria

Hello,

I play with CSKA Sofia Bulgaria in 4-4-1-1 sistem and counter/flexibility. I put my FB to attack duty. My wingers also. I play with two CM - DLP with defend duty and BWM with support duty. I put my AM with support duty behind my Poacher. 

I win last 4 league in a row, but every time when I change from counter to control against low clubs in home, I have a trouble. I try with control/ fluid, with standart/fluid, with control/flexibility, srandart/ flexibility, but every time I have a trouble. I try to change duty on DLP and BWM, from defend to support, but and did not help me. I change AMC from support to attack, but and did not help me. Finnaly I stopped to change mentality and philosophy, and I left my tactics 4-4-1-1 counter/flexibility with this duties.

My question is, i wrong somewhere, but where?! 

Thanks for your support in advance. 

If you've won 4 leagues on a row on counter/flexible, why do you want to change?

You say you have "trouble" when you go with more aggressive mentalities and shape, but don't explain what kind of "trouble". What happens?

My opinion is that with FB/A - FB/A - W/A - W/A - P/A, when you go to a more aggressive mentality, it's just way too rushed. I don't really like your balance of roles. You're essentially telling everyone on the wings to run forward like mad, your striker not to contribute anything beyond sitting there and waiting for a ball, and your 3 midfielders to sit in waiting. I'm a bit surprised that works on counter, but I guess the more cautious counter mentality offsets the overly aggressive duties a bit.

Thanks for answer, Noikeee

The trouble is when I am in home, the team do not play very well than when we play with counter/flexibility. I put control/fluid or control/flexibility, and guests are quite weak and do not point away, lead my 1-0 or even 2-0. Then I change to counter/flexibility and scores 2-3 goals. Just change duties on my BWM made him AP with attack duty and then change AMC to AP attack. The poacher to CF attack. And then my team play very well fast scores and even made turn from 0-2 to 2-2 or even 3-2.

I need an advice and thanks for your help. I will never change mentality and shape. Just I sow here so many tactics and decided to try it. 

Now I understand why when I am play with more aggressive formation - mentality and shape, I have this trouble

Archived