Your own attributes as a manager (Human manager attributes going or down)

I've started a game as a manager with no badges and Sunday League reputation, and of course started the game unemployed.
I've now gain the Pro licence and attributes are going up, but I've notice that two attributes are not changing.
They're level of discipline and working with youngsters.
I'm not to concerned about level of discipline, but even with a youthful squad of players I would thought that working with youngsters would have gone up.
Going back the attribute level of discipline, I do discipline players for sending offs and poor performances. So again you would thought that attribute would have gone up as well.
As anyone else managed to raise those attributes, if so is there something I can do to up the level on those attributes.

They seem static. I've been at the same club for 22 years, doing a youth-based challenge and they are all still at 1. All other skills have gone up to 17-18.

I don't know if it's a bug or feature. You would think, that after 22 years working with kids - I'd get better at it. Same with disciplin, I always try to be hard with the lads, but it's stuck at 1.

• SI Staff

Hey there,

Level of Discipline is a known issue that we have under review internally. Could you please post in our bugs forum about the Working with Youngsters one? https://community.sigames.com/forum/518-other-gameplay-issues/

Cheers,
Seb.

Archived