Lack of leadership & teamwork in squad

Exactly as the title says, in my team report, it says that I should "pay close attention to lack of leadership and teamwork in the squad" 

That's fair enough, but does that mean in the squad as the whole team, or the squad as individuals? Is that whole squad training? Individual player training? Or is it basically telling me to buy better players with those attributes? 

Good captains are exteremely useful in this version. You should first check the leadership attribute and then the teamwork attribute in this version. In previous versions we were focused on leadership first and then determination.

Let's say you have 3 players:

A 15 leadership and 13 teamwork

B 14 leadership and 17 teamwork

C 16 leadership and 11 teamwork

In this kind of situation Your Captain should be B, your vice captain should be A and your alternative to them should C.

I also check for the high determination and model professional personality.

There must be a guide out there so I won't get into too much detail. But a good captain keeps your team as a whole, talks and solves problems or your players, slightly effects the adaptability of new transfers and even makes buff to whole team sometimes close to the end of season to encourage your team.

In my team I use Atiba Hutchinson as captain. He solved the first team and contract issues of players without me interfering. Always check for the most charismatic and team player, but be careful not to choose the ones declining because I believe a good captain must also be the one who will play in a high percentage of seasons matches.

Tottenham Hotspur_ Players Players.pngSorry guys, I'm having a thick Sunday, that's my squad by attributes, my captains are Lloris and Alderweireld.. 

my ass man is also telling me that.. 

the squad doesn't work hard enough individually or collectively - self explanatory , they are lazy.. 

some work to do to improve teamwork - I'm top of the league, shut up! 

Currently a leadership void in the squad 

pay attention to low levels of aggression and commitment in the squad.. 

• SI Staff

Your mean Leadership from the list posted above seems to be about 12, so whilst you may have one or two decent leaders (16 isn't spectacular, I'd say it is in fact the minimum for a top level captain) your squad as a whole would appear to be lacking in this area.

Archived