AI always cheating

Why is it that time and time again I dominate the AI, slaughter them on the pitch but they score with every damn shot they take?????

AI cheats, they have to, it's the only reason. How else would I need a dozen shots to score when they only need one!!!!!

VgSsNj9.png

I bossed the game, just look at the stats, but they still draw????? Game is rigged!!!!!

Oh yeah, wait, I'm Havant & Waterlooville.

You had a lot of long shots, and did not create a single clear cut chance. They actually did create a clear cut chance. You also only have 6 out of 15 shots on target. You were not creating very good chances, clearly. Looking at the other team, they are playing defensively and hitting you on the break. Which they did very well, and you clearly did not adapt to what they were trying to do. Nor did you change your approach to break them down better.

Unfortunately, it is you, not the game.

26 minutes ago, eriktous said:

It's only a joke if it's funny.

Well it's an old one. :-)

The "joke" still is the screenshots posted everywhere showing final match stats of the FM kind as if that would show much of anything. 10 long shots out of 15 and 10 corners, 16 fouls leading to free kicks for the AI likely leading to additionally shots may spring some clue though -- Bayern yesterday scored 8 from 12 attempts on target https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1090994/MatchReport,  unlikely to happen for the AI team here. :-P Needs some work on SI's behalf though... (and the sooner the CCC is crashed and burned the better, but that' may be me). ;-)

3 hours ago, Svenc said:

Well it's an old one. :-)

The "joke" still is the screenshots posted everywhere showing final match stats of the FM kind as if that would show much of anything. 10 long shots out of 15 and 10 corners, 16 fouls leading to free kicks for the AI likely leading to additionally shots may spring some clue though -- Bayern yesterday scored 8 from 12 attempts on target https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/1090994/MatchReport,  unlikely to happen for the AI team here. :-P Needs some work on SI's behalf though... (and the sooner the CCC is crashed and burned the better, but that' may be me). ;-)

Actually the joke is the tiny line of text underneath the post that everybody seems to be missing.

I'm playing as the team that got dominated, the team that only had 2 shots all game but scored both of them. It's a **** take of the posts that you see here all the time with people complaining that the AI can do that kind of thing but it's impossible for the player to do so because the game is rigged.

1 hour ago, mack4ever said:

Reveal hidden contents

Actually the joke is the tiny line of text underneath the post that everybody seems to be missing.

I'm playing as the team that got dominated, the team that only had 2 shots all game but scored both of them. It's a **** take of the posts that you see here all the time with people complaining that the AI can do that kind of thing but it's impossible for the player to do so because the game is rigged.

Hence it's an "old one" (joke): There is variations of the "I FM'ed FM" / "cheated the AI" threads every year. So, still a viable pish take.  :D It used to be funnier though, as in the old days it got players all riled up, and you had more of those threads in general -- pity the mods seem to have scared them away. :D In general, the sooner it is realized how unreliable the chance categories are and that there is like half the picture missing in those (limited) final stats, the better. Which goes for the players mocked... but also for SI in particular!

Let me help you out.  In the last 15 or 20 minutes did you have any players really fatigued below avg or injured that play in defense? .  You do know the AI will work on your weak players repetitively. 

Let me give you a hint that works well for me.  I tend to hurt the oppositions winger and full back on the same side of the pitch.  Why might you ask?  To create a weakness where I can play on the side where I injured their players and I will sub on fresh players on the same side and go gun ho. 

Every time I saw man utd vs Chelsea when Mourinhio was with Chelsea what he did was constantly attack Rafael on the rightback position for United over and over in many games and it did work out as Rafael was making mistake after mistake defensively.   Just remember the AI also does this.

17 hours ago, xzar_monty said:

The game is not rigged, the AI is not cheating. Sorry. You do not have a case.

I encourage you to look at the match stats from the European Championships final, 2004. Greece vs. Portugal.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2004/matches/round=1623/match=1059194/postmatch/report/index.html

HELLAS OLEEEEE

17 hours ago, xzar_monty said:

The game is not rigged, the AI is not cheating. Sorry. You do not have a case.

I encourage you to look at the match stats from the European Championships final, 2004. Greece vs. Portugal.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2004/matches/round=1623/match=1059194/postmatch/report/index.html

Oh come on, for all the games you could've chosen as an example... 

:(

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived