Hard Brexit Saves?

you can turn it on to happen straight away the hard brexit is random so run a few start ups until you get what you want 

pop to editors forum

just set it to start 100% likely at date you want 

will take seconds to do 

you can set up a custom start to be 2017 or use various countries to get a late start up eg belarus feb/march 2017 etc etc

First post of my career thread has a file of the hardest Brexit. I'm currently playing through it, while looking at the impact on the Scottish and English leagues.

One thing to note - in Scotland, I'm using my custom DB that brings the juniors into the non-league part of the pyramid.

17 hours ago, bagman428 said:

can someone please explain what the heck Brexit is?  im seeing it all over the forum but have no idea what it means

In Football Manager 17, the developers included 'Brexit', given that it is going to happen in real life at some point in the next few years or so. It essentially means that the UK will leave the EU, affecting work permit and transfer rules like bosman etc.

However, every game can present a different scenario - for example, a "hard Brexit" means the whole UK leaves the EU and every foreign player (inc Irish) needs a work permit, while the easiest route sees no change whatsoever.

I have a hard brexit and its near impossible to sign a good foreign player for my Middlesboro team, I think they should have left it out until the uk government had decided what would happen as even if there is a hard brexit, the could be different rules for sportspeople

Archived