New features - onboard transfer, press talk, etc.

doucong

Hi, some thought, maybe not necessary new features.

- For the current system, at the day we onboard to a new club, all there undergoing transfer will be canceled. I feel at least there should be an option to ask the new manager if they like these transfer.

- For off side, I feel there are some bugs. many times the ref whistle is too late, many times they could whistle at the first time but they wait the offside player run all the way to chase the ball and whistle when he close. And many times they whistle offside but the offside player just position himself in the middle and have absolutely no intention or possibility to catch the ball. This should not be an offside.

- An option to manager the inbox, i.e. to create folder or archive mails. One situation I have for most of my LLM save is, when I onboard a new club, I received a recruit recommendation from coach, but I have no scout so I need to post a advert and wait until I have a scout then able to scouting those players. It could take a few weeks. And if I take a lot trials in the middle, my index will be jammed by trial intake and leave and when I have the scout, the recommendation no is outdated and no longer exist. I could not archive the mail so have to add all this recommendation into a shortlist one by one.

- When scouting a player, physical are most easy to get, then technical, then mental. That make sense in logic

- The current press talk is so repeated. I believe most people just skip it after half a season. The reporter's question should re-designed. If I never respond a certain question or always answer the same way, he should not ask the same question week and weeks. There could introduce a chain event like in games crusader kings, so if we answer a certain option there could be a chain event in the next couple of weeks/months.

Thanks,

• 9 months later...

Archived