start game without friendly games

pamf

I like to set up my own friendlys when I start a new career, so I would like an option when I set up the game to not have pre set friendlys so I dont have to cancel every friendly before setting up new ones. 

Not a big issue, I know, but I would like the same friendly options in the first season like I do in the following seasons.

9 hours ago, pamf said:

I like to set up my own friendlys when I start a new career, so I would like an option when I set up the game to not have pre set friendlys so I dont have to cancel every friendly before setting up new ones. 

Not a big issue, I know, but I would like the same friendly options in the first season like I do in the following seasons.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is your fault during talking with assistant manager when you take over the club.

They ask you if you want them to take care of anything and I assume you click for him to control friendlies?

I always manually do responsibilities such as have my head of youth development (If I have one) confirm my hot prospect signings, just to remove tedious activities.

Just start your season by going straight into staff responsibilities and select what you want to have less activities in, before you talk to the Chairman and Assistant manager.

1 hour ago, topcatgaming said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I think this is your fault during talking with assistant manager when you take over the club.

They ask you if you want them to take care of anything and I assume you click for him to control friendlies?

I always manually do responsibilities such as have my head of youth development (If I have one) confirm my hot prospect signings, just to remove tedious activities.

Just start your season by going straight into staff responsibilities and select what you want to have less activities in, before you talk to the Chairman and Assistant manager.

Wrong. Friendlies are set up already mate. Read the OP again. Cheers

• 9 months later...

Archived