Looking For FM Screenshots Of Past Players PPMs (Abidal, Puyol, Villa & Xavi)

Hi guys,

Looked all over the Internet and forums using Google and search functions but haven't had any luck so far so was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction...

Looking for screenshots of the Player Preferred Moves for Eric Abidal, Carles Puyol, David Villa and Xavi from around FM12 if it all possible? Made a tactic to replicate that side with help and general guidelines from Ozil's thread in the tactics section and was looking to add to that by getting the preferred moves for the entire starting 11 of that era.

I've found Xavi as a 36 year old in the Middle East but I know that players change with age, and playing styles can alter slightly as physical attributes develop/decline, particularly towards the end of their careers, so was looking to compare with a screenshot of his PPM's from those prime Barca years. David Villa is a similar situation as he is nearing the end of his career in the MLS. The likes of Pedro and Alves, although having moved on, are at least still in decent shape physically and training at top level clubs like Chelsea and Juventus, with still very strong attributes across the board that resemble their best abilities of yesteryear. Most of the others from that starting 11, I've been able to find in the current version at an age and level of football that means they are still somewhat near their best selves. Around 2011 is what I'm looking at - which I think would be best represented by data from FM12/FM13, giving the researchers time to put into the game what they saw at the stadium.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of Internet data and mostly use iPhone/iPad for access, so I'd like to avoid re-purchasing and re-downloading from Steam after all these years. If anyone still has FM12/FM13 still installed and are kind enough to post screenshots, that would be amazing and I'd be most grateful!

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

You are welcome!
For me, Barca played the best football in the history of the world those years, so, i like anyone who liked that style too.
Feel free to ask anything else from FM13.

11 minutes ago, ilkork said:

You are welcome!
For me, Barca played the best football in the history of the world those years, so, i like anyone who liked that style too.
Feel free to ask anything else from FM13.

I've literally spent hundreds of hours studying Guardiola and Barcelona and the legend that is Johan Cruyff. The whole philosophy of the club and the way they approach football from all angles is something to be deeply admired. Barca is a very special team. :)

As soon as I get back from work, it will be straight back to FM to try to emulate that side - I got very excited last night because I discovered some settings which seem to replicate their pressing style very effectively (I'm using opposition instructions to tight mark "always" every opponent central outfield player and close down "always" every opponent wide player). It's working very nicely and reminds me of how this great team played so I'll post about it when I get home and share. :)

9 hours ago, Michael Zorc said:

I've literally spent hundreds of hours studying Guardiola and Barcelona and the legend that is Johan Cruyff. The whole philosophy of the club and the way they approach football from all angles is something to be deeply admired. Barca is a very special team. :)

As soon as I get back from work, it will be straight back to FM to try to emulate that side - I got very excited last night because I discovered some settings which seem to replicate their pressing style very effectively (I'm using opposition instructions to tight mark "always" every opponent central outfield player and close down "always" every opponent wide player). It's working very nicely and reminds me of how this great team played so I'll post about it when I get home and share. :)

That would be awesome and i could make a use out of it as soon as my team's ability reaches star level.

• 1 year later...

Archived