Almost all players greyed out

Have 8 playable leagues loaded and manage Naval in Portugal. I started unemployed before being offered this job with ambitions to manage in other leagues eventually. I noticed when browsing the other leagues that rangers have only 2 players Listed with all the others greyed out? Whereas if the game is loaded from scratch all the players are present. Is there something that I've done that's caused these players to disappear?

thanks

10 minutes ago, Donald1705 said:

Have 8 playable leagues loaded and manage Naval in Portugal. I started unemployed before being offered this job with ambitions to manage in other leagues eventually. I noticed when browsing the other leagues that rangers have only 2 players Listed with all the others greyed out? Whereas if the game is loaded from scratch all the players are present. Is there something that I've done that's caused these players to disappear?

thanks

I guessing you don't have Scotland loaded as a playable league?

Playable leagues have more players loaded and teams keep full squads of available players in game.  On other settings you'll see more "grey" players in the squads.

4 minutes ago, Donald1705 said:

Sorry should have mentioned that I'm 99% sure I have Scotland set as playable. It's certainly listed when I click the add/remove tab?

Is the actual league that Rangers are in playable though?

Archived