Question on Kits

1 minute ago, bagman428 said:

Will kits from older versions of FM work on FM17... Say kits from FM15 or FM16.... Or will it cause conflicts?   I know logos will work so dont see why kits wont work either from older versions.. i could be wrong

Yes, as far as I'm aware kits will work. Although you could just download the new ones ;)

well im asking cuz of some lower leagues or leagues not included in the game its harder to find the kits... im doing japan right now and ill i can find for fm17 is J1 league not the lower leagues.. i found some from FM15 for J2 and J3

2 minutes ago, bagman428 said:

well im asking cuz of some lower leagues or leagues not included in the game its harder to find the kits... im doing japan right now and ill i can find for fm17 is J1 league not the lower leagues.. i found some from FM15 for J2 and J3

They should work, I can't see why they wouldn't. Maybe if the Club ID is different to the one the kits are saved too, if not it should be fine - as far as I'm aware.

I've not had any problems when I've gone through and tried to mix in older versions of standard kits (due to no version of current year). Though I alter any teams that have been relegated/promoted. I'm looking at changing a few clubs to previous favourite kits just for the aesthetics.

Archived