[Suggestion] Automatic re-scout of players with 'x' star rating after 'y' time has elapsed

Powermonger

I would like to see an option added to FM that allows us to setup a re-scout trigger for when a scout reports on a player that meets a certain threshold. This is a way us as managers ensure stale scout reports get updated automatically without us having to specifically request a new report.

I envisage it working as the following:

1. We set a broad set of instructions for the chief scout, that any scout reports that come in with a recommendation of 'x' number of stars (3 stars, 3.5 stars, 4 stars etc) or greater, he will automatically request a re-scout of the player by a different scout (or a specific one we set) after 'y' number of months (3 months, 6 months, 9 months) or within 'z' weeks/months of end of season.
  2. We can setup re-scout instructions as per point 1 for specific scouting assignments we request.
  3. We can alternately specify a re-scout for scout reports that come in that are better then one of our players by 'x' number of stars or other criteria (eg. certain attributes)
  4. Scouted players that will trigger a re-scout will have their name colour changed to yellow
  5. Scouted players that get re-scouted will have their name colour changed to green

This would be another way we can get our scouting network to work for us continuously and ensure we are always kept up-to-date.

• 1 month later...

For me it's add to shortlist until a specific,date,rather than period of time. Then would choose date after a particular trans window and address all players dropping off of shortlist on one date not random ones through following season.

• 7 months later...

Archived