Liverpool Tactic

I was wondering has anyone had any success making a Liverpool tactic that mirrors the current way Liverpool play and gets the best out of coutinho, mane and lallana most 4231 tactics include 2 inside forwards but this doesn't utilise mane at his best thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:36, SUAREZ 7 said:

I was wondering has anyone had any success making a Liverpool tactic that mirrors the current way Liverpool play and gets the best out of coutinho, mane and lallana most 4231 tactics include 2 inside forwards but this doesn't utilise mane at his best thanks in advance.

Try this;

NOTE: I did sign Romagnoli and Donnarumma, which possibly really contributed to having a good defensive record. Also I went on holiday for pre-season as it was a test save and I won 8/9 games drawing 1 and this probably helped get off to an unbelievable start, won 18 out of the first 21 league games, beating city 6-0 along the way, also scored 4 or more in this run against Tottenham and arsenal.

GK(d) - roll it out, pass shorter, to centrebacks

Right FB(s)

CD

CD

Left WB(A)

Anchorman - Close down much less

rcm Ball Winning Mid(s) - get further forward

lcm Ball Winning Midfielder(s)

Right Winger(A)

Left Inside Forward(s) - Hold up Ball

Complete Forward(s) - Move into Channels

Team Ins - Much Higher Defensive line, Offside Trap, Press much more, Press Goalkeeper, Tackle Harder, Play out from defense, Pass into Space, low crosses

Shape And Mentality - Very Fluid, Standard

First season won FA Cup and League - 30 wins, 7 draws & 1 defeat, to utd of all teams :(

Don't be afraid to switch players/duties around if things aren't going right, so rcm I have sometimes changed to CM(a) or swap duties round on fullbacks to attack more down the right. I have meddled with changing to control and lowered tempo but in general I stick to standard, when leading and want to be more defensive, drop defensive line and change both fullbacks to FB(s) or (d), or even drop wide players back and have wm(s) on left.

Archived