[SUGGESTION] Swap over to other important game highlight

gavo01

Having just played a game which depended on other results going my way, I would like to see an option for the user to cross over to the other game to watch any highlights, namely goals, as and when they happen. This could give the user a little more of an immersive feel to that all important game.

For example:

You are Team A, who just have to avoid defeat to Team B, and hope Team C don't beat Team D and you win the League, World Cup, Champions League, etc, etc.

Your Team A are 2-0 up when Team C score in the other game. 

Option then to cross over to see Team C's goal.

Game then flicks back to your game.

If this is possible it could be implemented in the in game options as a double drop down menu, like the view replays.  View Other Game Highlights (Yes/No)  >  Select Game To View(Choice of games to watch)

You could also include a Skip option should the user wish to skip the highlight from the other game if it deems not important.

I think Lollujo mentioned he wanted to see something similar too recent but be able to have the entire match of some other opppnents playing in a small window.

However I like the feature of being able to another games highlights during your own teams match. 

Hmmmmm... I see the point, although I'm not sure if it's going to add a great deal. Latest scores can already by viewed in game, so whilst it would be cool, admittedly, it's not urgent I don't think, since there are ways to see what is happening around the grounds.

• 8 months later...

Archived