You Alright There Spain?

I'm in February 2019, and for some reason Spain are preparing to face off against Iran in the AFC Asian Cup final. At first I thought it might just be the competition trying to expand a bit, as with the Copa America allowing more and more north American teams into it, but I cant find anything online that supports this. SO basically, whats going on?

It's a bug. For some unknown reason the game doesn't enter Australia for the 2019 tournament, and automatically goes for the highest-ranked national team to fill the place instead. It's been fixed in the latest patch, but you'll need to start a new save I think (or at the very least load back to before the Asian Cup draw took place).

15 hours ago, Spurs08 said:

It's a bug. For some unknown reason the game doesn't enter Australia for the 2019 tournament, and automatically goes for the highest-ranked national team to fill the place instead. It's been fixed in the latest patch, but you'll need to start a new save I think (or at the very least load back to before the Asian Cup draw took place).

Is it for every Asian Cup or just the 2019 one do you know?

Archived