match Commentary

I think it would be nice to bring the fm18 up to date and have real match  Commentary in the game like fifa have this would make the game much better and we need to have the match engine running like fifa make the players a little bit bigger this needs to be brought right up to date and have the stadiums looking a lot better they were good in fm16 but lacking in fm17 we also need to ad are face picture in to the game like we did on fm16 but again lacking on fm17 I have been playing this game now for 10 years and i personaly think fm 18 just be made a wow factor one so si lets bring it up to date as much as we can espcialy with propper Commentary  in the game i think it would be a big hit

Commentary in the game is not what we need right now. First of all, match SOUNDS need to be addressed, before commentary is even mentioned. I would rather SI focus on significantly improving the ME, interactions are given attention to detail along with other areas such as media and teamtalks. A much smarter AI also. There are plenty of things that need to be improved; Commentary for games such as FIFA are average at best, so what do you think SI would be able to give us? Something better? I highly doubt it.  This is a long term project, and can't see this being added in the short term. A decade? Maybe, and that's still probably too short in terms of timeframe. There are many other areas SI need to focus on. 

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Preveza said:

Commentary in the game is not what we need right now. First of all, match SOUNDS need to be addressed, before commentary is even mentioned. I would rather SI focus on significantly improving the ME, interactions are given attention to detail along with other areas such as media and teamtalks. A much smarter AI also. There are plenty of things that need to be improved; Commentary for games such as FIFA are average at best, so what do you think SI would be able to give us? Something better? I highly doubt it.  This is a long term project, and can't see this being added in the short term. A decade? Maybe, and that's still probably too short in terms of timeframe. There are many other areas SI need to focus on. 

The user is entitled to their suggestion. This forum isn't for ranking what you feel is most important, it's just for features you want to see in the game. If the OP wants in-game commentary then so be it, so please respect their opinion. 

Thanks. 

38 minutes ago, Preveza said:

There are many other areas SI need to focus on. 

*Cough* Goalkeepers *Cough cough* 

Yeah, let's have goalkeepers and tackling work like real life goalkeepers and tackles, first of all.

5 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

The user is entitled to their suggestion. This forum isn't for ranking what you feel is most important, it's just for features you want to see in the game. If the OP wants in-game commentary then so be it, so please respect their opinion. 

Thanks. 

Sure Neil, apologies

• 8 months later...

Archived