Help Guys!

Hey guys I'm back after a break. Wondered if anyone could help me. I'm having real issues away from home, can't lose at home but away form is the worst in the league and I've tried everything. HELP!!!?

40 minutes ago, Rikki220490 said:

Hey guys I'm back after a break. Wondered if anyone could help me. I'm having real issues away from home, can't lose at home but away form is the worst in the league and I've tried everything. HELP!!!?

For tactical/strategy questions, check in the tactics forum : https://community.sigames.com/forum/19-tactics-training-strategies-discussion/

There's a stickied thread to get you started, but if you need specific advice, please provide the specific information about who you're managing, what the issues are exactly and what your complete tactical setup is.

Sorry guys I was so vague in that first comment. I am currently Burnley in the premier league ( yes the away form is like in real life) :lol: I'm trying a 3-5-2 with wing backs with counter and structured.

24 minutes ago, Rikki220490 said:

Sorry guys I was so vague in that first comment. I am currently Burnley in the premier league ( yes the away form is like in real life) :lol: I'm trying a 3-5-2 with wing backs with counter and structured.

43 minutes ago, Mrlee.1986 said:

Just because I know someone will ask.. ;)

who are you playing as? What formations, tactics etc? 

1 hour ago, Rikki220490 said:

You haven't given much info like roles/duties/TIs/PIs etc etc.

On the face of it though what I would say is that for a 352 the key positions are the two wingbacks.  If they get forward and attack regularly you tend to win, if they get pushed back and spend more time defending you tend to lose.  Following on from that are opposition formations that can cause it problems - basically those with advanced wide players at AML/AMR so formations like 41221, 4231 and I suspect you'll come up against these sort of formations quite often as they tend to be quite popular atm.  As you are away its more likely the opposition are playing an attacking style of play which puts pressure on the wingbacks and forces them to defend a lot which then limits your attacks and you end up in a downward spiral.

15 hours ago, Rikki220490 said:

As said, the tactics forum is the place to go. They'd need the COMPLETE tactical setup though - Formation, Roles, Duties, Mentality, Team Shape, Instructions etc

Archived