[Suggestion] Alternate transfer registry screen

Powermonger

While struggling through a transfer window this weekend, it got me to thinking that I wish there was some alternate transfer list view that is outside of our scouted shortlists, the player search list or news items.

I would like to see an extra screen located within the Inbox which is called Transfer Register. It would operate much like the Transfer Window screen does but shows the players that have been transfer listed. A small profile info panel for each player listed would be shown (with photo) and the profile panels would be arrayed in a grid like view. On the far right would be a summarised view of the top players placed on the transfer list based on value.

Single column example:

4fMBb6P.png

I envisage the screen to show three columns of player profiles.

Like the Transfer Window screen, we can use a drop down list to show players by competition/league, but with added ability to list by nation also.

The Transfer Register would have different lists split up into the following:

• Players transfer listed
  • Players listed for loan
  • Players with contracts expiring
  • Players without contracts

Limited filters would be available on the list too:

• Filter by position
  • Filter by age group

As player and team activity occur in regards to transfer listings, the register automatically updates all these changes.

I know we can setup filters in the player search screen to do this, but this is not the same thing as it is us basically searching the database and many people choose not to use the player search facility. The Transfer Register is the football world in FM providing the list for us with limited information, much like football transfer activity tracking websites provide.

Also, each competitions profile screen should also have an extra menu option under the Transfers menu of Listed as an alternate means to see what players are listed either for loan or transfer for each competition.

I think would be a good way to bridge a gap for what I feel FM is missing in terms of displaying listed players.

Archived