Celebrating as league champs

mentasm

Hi,

Just played the match that won me the Championship. After the final whistle players just walked to the tunnels and barely gave a thumbs up. No hugging no fireworks no confetti. Maybe they have cake in the dressing room?

Can we please have the appropriate emotion? At least a sign of being league champions on the pitch. Let the guys run around, hug and cheer.

I second this massively.  For the past couple of years i've asked in here for an animation of your own players lifting a generic trophy or something.  

kind of a kick in the balls that they made all that effort to create those generic warm-up and stadium shots at the start of every game (which I usually skip because they're meaningless), and added a couple of flashy sparkly lights when you win a cup final (euro cup the only one i know of for sure).

It's a bit backwards since you put in so much work winning competitions, sometimes months of your life if you've managed a lower league team to the top. It'd be nice to see that rewarded with thoughtful animations rather than something you see/skip every single game just "because" it's another match.

...also celebrations when keepers save pens during a match please.

• 2 weeks later...

Think you should be able to organise options when you win trophies. For instance when certain teams win the league that aren't expected to the team could have an open bus tour with big media presence etc, yet if your at a top team and regularly win the league you could take the players out for a meal/night on the town, or if you fancy collect all the medals in a bag stick them in the bin and say that was last season, lets focus on the next.

• 7 months later...

Archived