African Youth

LCFCEaves31

Hopefully going up to the championship on my current save and I've only got European leagues loaded so far... so I'm thinking of adding some African countries to enhance my chances of finding some good African regens...

2 questions:

1. Any tips or advice about which countries to go for based on previous experience

2. Are work permits going to cause problems with most of them? If so, is there much point? 

Egypt. Ivory Coast. South Africa. Nigeria. Algeria. Cameroon. Ghana. Seen all of those product good regens in multiple saves, particularly Egypt, Ivory Coast, and Nigeria.

And they are tough to get work permits for unless they have a European second nationality, they are already internationals, or you give them a pretty high contract.

1 hour ago, Bigpapa42 said:

Egypt. Ivory Coast. South Africa. Nigeria. Algeria. Cameroon. Ghana. Seen all of those product good regens in multiple saves, particularly Egypt, Ivory Coast, and Nigeria.

And they are tough to get work permits for unless they have a European second nationality, they are already internationals, or you give them a pretty high contract.

Thanks for your advice

The best players will come through even if you dont add the leagues.

just flick down through all the national squads and add age to your current view. i then pick out any teenagers who have made the senior squad and scout them, as they should be the best regens.

Dont forget that many african regens come from French clubs

On 4/28/2017 at 13:53, Carninho said:

The best players will come through even if you dont add the leagues.

just flick down through all the national squads and add age to your current view. i then pick out any teenagers who have made the senior squad and scout them, as they should be the best regens.

Dont forget that many african regens come from French clubs

Good point, always looking for quick and easy ways of scouring the earth for these regens!

On 4/24/2017 at 20:28, Bigpapa42 said:

Having a high contract doesn't affect whether they will get a work permit. It's about how many times he's represented his country and how good he is / will be

1 hour ago, bigmattb28 said:

Having a high contract doesn't affect whether they will get a work permit. It's about how many times he's represented his country and how good he is / will be

True and not true. The appeal system takes other factors into account, like transfer fee and wages. So its not part of the intial application but it can still be part of the process.

http://www.danielgeey.com/the-foreigner-debate-the-fas-new-work-permit-regulations-explained/

20 hours ago, Bigpapa42 said:

True and not true. The appeal system takes other factors into account, like transfer fee and wages. So its not part of the intial application but it can still be part of the process.

http://www.danielgeey.com/the-foreigner-debate-the-fas-new-work-permit-regulations-explained/

Cool, but in the game I've never had a case where by the larger the contract I offer influences the permit decision tho.....

14 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Cool, but in the game I've never had a case where by the larger the contract I offer influences the permit decision tho.....

If you've got a work permit on appeal then you have. The game just doesn't say what made the appeal successful, but wages are a part of it. It's explained in the rules section for your league.

Archived