Training Pitch

borivoje213

This isn't purely an aesthetic request.  I'd like a pitch where you can select teams from your playing squad in order to try out different set-pieces and test your setups in a ME type environment.

This would have no impact to your players in terms of boosts to set pieces or any attributes as training options do.  But purely a chance to test and review things.

I know friendlies are an opportunity to do this. But....

- You have to wait for those opportunities to come up in games in order to observe them, in this case you'd be able to practice and repeat like teams do in training.

- Friendlies mean having to go about inviting teams and creating a fixture, not exactly too much fuss but if you want to change-up or try something new during the season it's not necessarily easy to find a spell free where your players are still available. during your season most breaks are for internationals and players needed would be away on Int duty.  This way would ensure all fit members of your squad are available. 

- Creating and practising in friendlies means that it would have an impact on fitness of players and injuries could occur too.  This way wouldn't impact on fitness negatively, it would be as though it was part of the daily training that the effects are already generated and accounted for whether good/bad.

It would just be a far more convenient and quick way to observe and tweak set pieces, with the actual squad you have at your disposal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived