[Suggestion] Section Info > Reports - Tweek

borivoje213

I'd like to be able to select the member of staff that populates player ability/potential reports in squad pages please.

The most qualified person to do this isn't necessarily the assistant manager.  And having to manually select the person in the individual player screen and scroll through is a little time consuming.

It'd be nice to be able to see reports of all players from a certain staff member at a glance.

• 2 weeks later...

Not so long ago someone pointed out to me that  if you hover over the Ability/Potential/Rec headers when in the "Reports" view of the Squad screen, a message pops up saying that it's your AssMan's opinion.

I've just discovered this is wrong, it's actually the opinion of the member of staff selected in "Staff>Responsibilites>First Team>Coach Report Advice".

I selected a member of staff with high JPP and JPA and compared his individual reports with the screen, they were identical. Then I selected staff with crap JPP and JPA and again the opinions populating the squad screen were his exact same crap opinions.

Can the info note that pops up be corrected please?  The feature I wanted from this thread has been there all along and I didn't know it.

• 6 months later...

Archived