Choose to refuse to which team/country/championship you will offer your player on loaning

tiago_wakabayashi

Always I offer loan of my players are appearing clubs from Saudi Arabia for example to get them, but I would not receive those offers anymore, because the clubs have a low level of development, at least in comparison with my one. Then I would like any option to determinate which team/country/division I don't wanna receiver offers to my players.

A great feature would be to offer to a country with low requirement for work permits. I know feeder clubs can be set for this but they are usually at a low league and not the top divison. If i had a player signed in need of a work permit it would be great to have him offered to clubs in nations he would only need to spend 2/3 years to gain citizenship.

11 hours ago, CoolDjGuyFromBerlin said:

A great feature would be to offer to a country with low requirement for work permits. I know feeder clubs can be set for this but they are usually at a low league and not the top divison. If i had a player signed in need of a work permit it would be great to have him offered to clubs in nations he would only need to spend 2/3 years to gain citizenship.

YES!

also even just being able to limit to certain leagues or ability levels would be decent to save time.  sometimes when i offer youth players out for loan I can end up with a stack of 50 offers ranging from championship level down to league two.  It can be a pain to filter through them.

On 2017-5-4 at 18:40, CoolDjGuyFromBerlin said:

good one!

• 2 weeks later...

Currently in my Gibraltar save I want to loan players out to other Gib teams to ensure that the players remain within Gibraltar to ensure that they can represent the country in the future. So this feature would be greatly appreciated.

On 5/4/2017 at 22:40, CoolDjGuyFromBerlin said:

Absolutely THIS. I buy a lot of Argentinians who only need 2 years in Spain. Trying to specifically loan out to that country becomes a pain. 

• 6 months later...

Archived