Hi guys,

I just bought & started playing FM 17 about 3 months ago. Currently playing in India in the mid-year of 2018 and I'm 2 seasons in. I've noticed that the league and cup reputations don't seem to change like in FM 15 (Did not play FM 16) EXCEPT for the European leagues & cups (I've leagues from EU, South America & Asia added). I remember in FM 15 this would update somewhere on the mid/last week of January every year (You get an update in your inbox on Champions league spot changes & league reputations) but it's not happening in time around. The AFC champions league and cup slots seem to be static as well. Did I miss something or has FM 17 slipped back? Any input would be great, Thanks!

On 2017-5-4 at 21:01, kingpinmaddox said:

Hi guys,

I just bought & started playing FM 17 about 3 months ago. Currently playing in India in the mid-year of 2018 and I'm 2 seasons in. I've noticed that the league and cup reputations don't seem to change like in FM 15 (Did not play FM 16) EXCEPT for the European leagues & cups (I've leagues from EU, South America & Asia added). I remember in FM 15 this would update somewhere on the mid/last week of January every year (You get an update in your inbox on Champions league spot changes & league reputations) but it's not happening in time around. The AFC champions league and cup slots seem to be static as well. Did I miss something or has FM 17 slipped back? Any input would be great, Thanks!

Well it looks like I did miss something. It seems competition reputations & champions league spots get updated after every 2 years now in Asia?

Archived