[suggestion] reward/punish team

borivoje213

I know there are a lot of morale interactions already, but how about the opportunity to get a small squad-wide morale boost, with the risk of a drop if you get it wrong of course.  Aside from the team-meeting function, which I use and quite like.

This one would be a far more simple post match interaction to say I'm giving you an extra day off training or You're training tomorrow for that performance.

It would then automatically update their training/rest status, and have a resulting impact on morale.  It could have a different influence on different player types like you see in the team meetings.

A boost if they feel appreciated for the encouragement/fired up because they feel responsible, and a drop if they feel complacent /annoyed because the punishment is undeserved.

On reflection the post match team talk pretty much does this anyway, and you can always choose whether to rest players from training without much fuss.  I dunno.

Perhaps it could be incorporated into the post-match team talk dialogue options at the two extremes for praise or criticism, and then automatically sets the training/rest status.

• 7 months later...

Archived