Manager history

Novem9

Hello everyone!

My wishlist about career history in 2 cases.

First is possibility to edit career of manager in past. For example, you create new manager in 2016 and he is 40 years old. From 16 to 33 years indicate each season in his player career. And if his club won some trophy in any season, created manager has this trophy in profile too. 

From 34 to 39 years indicate his coach career in optional (no assist or manager)

Second case about new function.

You create new player 16 years old in first in-game season. Select his young club. Choose position and proportion started skills. Other profile settings too.

You cant manage games, just after game simulation have inbox information about this.

But you can manage career of him. Contracts, transfer request, contacts with agent and manager, etc. If this player was good, his skills increases more and he has a chance to grow up in top player. You also decide yourself which skills increase by free points.

Any time you can finish player career and start to be a manager in this profile. And in this case you also have manager with real history and near 20 simulated seasons. This new option like a dream for me :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-5-6 at 10:08, Novem9 said:

Second case about new function.

You create new player 16 years old in first in-game season. Select his young club. Choose position and proportion started skills. Other profile settings too.

You cant manage games, just after game simulation have inbox information about this.

But you can manage career of him. Contracts, transfer request, contacts with agent and manager, etc. If this player was good, his skills increases more and he has a chance to grow up in top player. You also decide yourself which skills increase by free points.

Any time you can finish player career and start to be a manager in this profile. And in this case you also have manager with real history and near 20 simulated seasons. This new option like a dream for me :)

Sounds like you want Fifa

• 6 months later...

Archived