{Suggestion} Layering Filters

Stretcheddie

As someone who uses @keysi excellent player role filters. It would be good if once applied and a field of players has been found I could just click another filter rather than have to add each option individually.

Example: I apply a filter for the attributes of a raumdeuter. 1000 Players found, Click a filter for Age Between 19-23 with a determination of 15+, 300 Found. Click a filter to exclude Brazilian, Spanish, German and English Players (Look at me all moneyballing ;-) ). 5 Players found.

Would be much easier than having to keep re adding each parameter on top of the attribute ones.

You can already save filters, or do you mean you want to be able to apply a second filter to an existing one, so in your example you'd have a filter set to show 19-23 year olds, Determination 15+ and not English and then have a second filter with the attributes set for a Raumdeuter and say a third filter set to the attributes of an Advanced Forward - and then have the ability to add the conditions of the first filter to the second and third filters to save you having to manually recreate the first filters conditions for each role you want to scout.

• 6 months later...

Archived