Advice on a new career

My favourites are the homegrown saves. Using players from the city/local area and the youth academy. Choose the 2/3rd club in a city in a 'minor country' that has had little/no European success (Hungary, Serbia, Finland, Austria something like that) and do a homegrown save with them. Or go for the same but in San Marino/Andorra...

My favorite (till i ruined it by taking another job elsewhere) was at Monopoli in Serie C. The Italian lower leagues are a great challenge as the promotion criteria is tough. I got Monopoli into Serie B too soon and didnt have the squad or infrastructure to cope

I tried and failed... miserably on FM15, so would be good to see someone else do it... Take Paris FC to take over PSG as the big club in Paris. I got sacked after 2 seasons of failing to gain promotion  :mad:

I am sure someone on here did also try, maybe on FM16, but cannot remember reading too much about it.

Moderately difficult challenges would be making Hertha Berlin Top Team in Germany and the World or AS St. Etienne become Champion of France and then the World.  

I say moderately difficult because your already in Top league BUT the Top AI Teams will spend the equivalent of your entire Transfer budget on one player.........often the one you could use to replace them.

Archived